Aim

Aim

šŸ¤
Sep 12, 2023
I have no clue to who I am. And the triggers and pain. Whyyy. It's like a curse that never gets better. You hurt the ones you love. Without even knowing. Push people away. When your terrified of being alone. Which again just contribute to extreme sadness and guilt. I need to go soon. I can't deal with this. No one deserves to live like this. Sorry for the vent. Really needed to get this out.
I have no clue to who I am. And the triggers and pain. Whyyy. It's like a curse that never gets better. You hurt the ones you love. Without even knowing. Push people away. When your terrified of being alone. Which again just contribute to extreme sadness and guilt. I need to go soon. I can't deal with this. No one deserves to live like this. Sorry for the vent. Really needed to get this out.
Since I mostly trust recommended sources. Does anyone know of any legit polish sn sources. I would appreciate it that so much. ā¤ļøBeen living in this on and off hell my whole life and I'm 35. And I can't do it anymore.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: ger3172, Limerance, WAITING TO DIE and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That must be really horrible what you go through, it's cruel how people have to suffer so much in this existence, I hope that you eventually find freedom from your suffering.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE