opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
I know you're no longer in pain, I know there are no more tears, no more fear of falling into a painful downswing. I will remember you everyday. Candles are still lit for you. I know you wouldn't fault me for crying. I miss our jokes and determination to laugh as much as possible together before it was time for you to go. I will forever think you are brave as fuck for taking control when things were out of control, you did what you had to do. You're free now. Fly high babe. We'll see each other again somehow, someday.

///

Je sais que tu ne souffres plus, je sais qu'il n'y a plus de larmes, plus de peur de tomber dans une dépression douloureuse. Je me souviendrai de toi tous les jours. Les bougies sont toujours allumées pour vous. Je sais que tu ne me reprocherais pas de pleurer. Nos blagues et notre détermination à rire le plus possible ensemble avant l'heure de votre départ me manquent. Je penserai toujours que tu es courageux pour avoir pris le contrôle quand les choses étaient hors de contrôle, tu as fait ce que tu devais faire. Vous êtes libre maintenant. Vole haut bébé. Nous nous reverrons d'une manière ou d'une autre, un jour.

❤️

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Tonkpils, wren-briar, NoPoint2Life and 9 others
LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
Condolences. I had the occasion to speak with her a little bit. She seemed to be a very kind soul.

• Love
Reactions: opheliaoveragain, TenThousandTrees, wren-briar and 2 others
M

Murakami'sCat

Aug 26, 2021
What a beautiful tribute; you were lucky to have found each other, albeit for a short period.

I hope you are doing okay. :hug:

• Love
Reactions: opheliaoveragain, Tonkpils, TenThousandTrees and 3 others
TenThousandTrees

TenThousandTrees

The ocean washed over your grave
Aug 25, 2024
Quel hommage émouvant !

It is beautiful how you are honouring your friend's memory. As I said in the previous thread, she was blessed to have someone like you be there for her in the end. Please remember to take care of yourself after all of this and we're here for you if you need support, it's not selfish at all 🫂

• Love
Reactions: opheliaoveragain, Tonkpils, Plato'sCaveDweller and 2 others