lolcowalert

lolcowalert

❤️ 🐕 🧼
Sep 16, 2023
back last summer i attempted to partially hang myself, i felt myself lose almost consciousness multiple times but couldn't let myself actually do it.

i was so scared of what would happen after it went black. what would i see? would i see anything?

i pussied out and walked home. i was in a forest, i left my hat and the noose in there.

• Hugs
Reactions: Unknown21, Forveleth, Alexei_Kirillov and 1 other person
Alex Fermentopathy

Alex Fermentopathy

Experienced
Feb 25, 2024
When I lost consciousness there was not anything black. Time passed very quickly, like in a deep sleep. You are going to die anyway sooner or later, so I don't see a reason to fear it, if you need it.

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: maneose, lolcowalert and DeIetedUser4739
L

LaughingGoat

Mage
Apr 11, 2024
I think partial is one of the most difficult methods to overcome SI since it's so easy to back out throughout the process. Full may be more helpful since the only time you can back out is up until the act itself.

• Hugs
Reactions: maneose, lolcowalert and Worndown
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry you had to go through that, I really wish it's not so difficult for one to die on their own terms. What's so cruel to me is how people cannot just have the option to die easily and painlessly and have to struggle so much to cease existing. But anyway best wishes.

• Hugs
Reactions: lolcowalert and tinydancer