FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
This is one of the things that I cannot stand people doing, it's just so insensitive and makes me wish to ctb even more, I've existed for 22 years and that is such a long time, I feel very old now and I've never wished to endure existence, death has always been the only relief and comfort to me.

Saying that people would be too young to die and instead should continue to suffer in an existence they were so selfishly burdened with in the first place just comes across as so cruel to me, not everyone even wants to exist here anyway and everyone suffers no matter the age. Wanting to die isn't an illness or something that is "wrong" as in my case it just means having awareness of how truly futile, harmful and dreadful existence is, existence is a horrific mistake and I never understand the anti-suicide view especially as we are just enduring meaningless existences destined to die and be forgotten about anyway.

I don't get how it's so sad and wrong how someone realises all this at a younger age, I don't understand what is supposedly so great about existing to make it so sad when a younger person wishes for permanent peace instead of suffering so unnecessarily, the true tragic thing is how there is endless potential to suffer in existence. Being able to escape from this hellish reality should be a human right.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: DazaiKinnie, cyanol, rei71 and 7 others
Chara

Chara

Severe pain? But no gain.
Jul 22, 2023
Same. It feels like the same way a lot of people look at disabled people. What a shame that they're disabled they say, but refuse to make things fair unless forced to. They'd rather dismiss it as not their problem and use any excuse possible not to look the real problem in the face.