FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I find those views where people suggest that the right to die is a privilege for those who meet a certain suffering criteria or have suffered for a certain amount of time to be very cruel and insensitive.
I cannot stand those people who don't believe that all humans have a right to die and push their delusional life worshipping onto other people.

The right to die is the most important human right and all humans deserve the ability to free themselves from suffering in this existence they were so cruelly enslaved in, especially as there is no limit as to how much one can suffer as long as they are stuck here.

Only the individual is trapped with themselves until they die so the decision to die should never be other people's decision to make. Consciousness is a curse not a gift, and existence is the true hell, it's horrifying how something so harmful as existence doesn't come across an off switch.

To me it's so evil wanting to imprison someone in this existence when they want to die, nobody should have to be punished by being forced to suffer all because other people were selfish enough to procreate.
Only never existing is true perfection but next to that I'd see it as better to suffer as little as possible as I see all suffering as undesirable and unnecessary.

The fact that the right to die isn't seen as the human right it truly is just shows what a disgusting species humans are, the option to cease existing in peace should always be there.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: coked_pigeon, LetmeCTB566, 0000000000000 and 11 others
P

PanaxMan

Student
Apr 11, 2023
I find those views where people suggest that the right to die is a privilege for those who meet a certain suffering criteria or have suffered for a certain amount of time to be very cruel and insensitive.
I cannot stand those people who don't believe that all humans have a right to die and push their delusional life worshipping onto other people.

The right to die is the most important human right and all humans deserve the ability to free themselves from suffering in this existence they were so cruelly enslaved in, especially as there is no limit as to how much one can suffer as long as they are stuck here.

Only the individual is trapped with themselves until they die so the decision to die should never be other people's decision to make. Consciousness is a curse not a gift, and existence is the true hell, it's horrifying how something so harmful as existence doesn't come across an off switch.

To me it's so evil wanting to imprison someone in this existence when they want to die, nobody should have to be punished by being forced to suffer all because other people were selfish enough to procreate.
Only never existing is true perfection but next to that I'd see it as better to suffer as little as possible as I see all suffering as undesirable and unnecessary.

The fact that the right to die isn't seen as the human right it truly is just shows what a disgusting species humans are, the option to cease existing in peace should always be there.
In fact, we are all mortal. It shouldn't matter how we die or if we die early or later on in life. Legit, all of us will be dead no matter what happens. It's basic common sense.

The only reason anyone would not want to die in this world, is if we were granted immortality or at least eternal youth. But we are mortal

The only reason anyone would not want to die in this world, is if we were granted immortality or at least eternal youth. But we are mortal

Reactions: sserafim
stillvoices

stillvoices

Oct 18, 2023
I wish there was a way to make people understand and change the laws. If there becomes a place where it is legal and like euthanasia and I don't have to only have 6 months to live by the laws determination then I am finding a way to get there.

Reactions: sserafim