• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

azad

azad

Vegetable
Nov 8, 2022
they are Gaslighting me that I'm not a downie or low IQ. they're also forcing me to take risperidone and also trying to put me in ward.

they also Gaslight that i do not have any kind of breathing problem while jts too obvious that i breathe with the pain equal to drowning.

this physical and mental pain is so unbearable. idk what to do.

its not over. life is so cruel. looks like i can't die so soon. idk how many more years of unbearable pain i need to suffer.

my parents have so much money but they want to abandon me. they think treatment is shame or they don't want to waste money

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Sylveon, mrnamoshi and Kalista
sindra

sindra

Feb 2, 2024
they are Gaslighting me that I'm not a downie or low IQ. they're also forcing me to take risperidone and also trying to put me in ward.

they also Gaslight that i do not have any kind of breathing problem while jts too obvious that i breathe with the pain equal to drowning.

this physical and mental pain is so unbearable. idk what to do.

its not over. life is so cruel. looks like i can't die so soon. idk how many more years of unbearable pain i need to suffer.

my parents have so much money but they want to abandon me. they think treatment is shame or they don't want to waste money
So sorry for what is happening to you, can't imagine how difficult it must be.
I wish you the best.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sylveon and azad
vinylzstar

vinylzstar

Feb 19, 2024
i am so, so sorry this is happening to you. i hope it'll get better, im so sorry.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sylveon and azad