fox_wannabe

fox_wannabe

Enlightened
Jul 7, 2021
I feel mental pain. I do not know how to say It. It starts when I wake up happy, and than seeing my happiness flee from me. I try to catch It and ask myself: what am I doing wrong?

Even though today was really bad. I had terrible nightmare, bodies, blood, basement rooms with cold grey tiles and semi transparent windows filled with terror beyond waking imagination. I woke up fucking traumatized.

I just feel mental pain, It does not physically hurt, it feels like existing hurts me. It might be part of having Asperger's and being oversensitive. I cannot stop It and I do not know what causes It. It might be depression. I would go to psychiatrist but I do not wish to go through another cbt session again, I had like 5 psychotherapists already and I was on various medications. Not fun. I stopped taking them either because I felt I was getting better or they stopped working. I am feeling that depression is a result of shitty life, not chemical imbalance. Whenever I think about my life I go back to my basic depressive state. I know I will have problems with job as I cannot handle work environment, because I can't handle being bullied or criticized, or maybe I am making excuses for wanting to ctb.

Also waking up in the morning: huge suicide fuel for me. When I wake up before my natural time I feel absolutely terrible.

Pain is low grad, persistent. I can only distract myself from It. I think I am done at this point.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Dead Meat, goldenvirginia, mentalhealthfighter and 8 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry you are suffering. I understand it is hard to carry on when you cannot cope anymore. Nightmares really are horrible and I also hate waking up. I hope you find the peace you are looking for.

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat, fox_wannabe and mentalhealthfighter
fox_wannabe

fox_wannabe

Enlightened
Jul 7, 2021
I'm sorry you are suffering. I understand it is hard to carry on when you cannot cope anymore. Nightmares really are horrible and I also hate waking up. I hope you find the peace you are looking for.
I feel better now, thanks. How are you doing do you want to speak in private?

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat and FuneralCry
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I feel better now, thanks. How are you doing do you want to speak in private?
I'm glad you feel better, but as for me I'm still tired of life. Thanks for the offer but personally I only speak on the main forums. I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat