• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Malletboy

Malletboy

Nov 27, 2019
I've finalized my decision. I want off of this earth as soon as possible. Any and all help from this point on would be greatly appreciated.

I need to get my hands on an antiemetic quickly. My SN will arrive next Friday and I want to ctb before Xmas arrives. Anyone have any leads on any antiemetic (I've stopped taking my meds so I don't really care which one) that I can get ASAP.

Last edited:
Reactions: Time and Hotsackage
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
I've finalized my decision. I want off of this earth as soon as possible. Any and all help from this point on would be greatly appreciated.

I need to get my hands on an antiemetic quickly. My SN will arrive next Friday and I want to ctb before Xmas arrives. Anyone have any leads on any antiemetic (I've stopped taking my meds so I don't really care which one) that I can get ASAP. I live in the US and will pay whatever it takes (without making me go bankrupt lol) to get it here by next week. DM's are welcomed
Next wk? That's quick for sn. Think us is easier than uk nowadays

Reactions: NitriteAnatomy
NitriteAnatomy

NitriteAnatomy

Lost. Alone. Trapped. Need escape.
Nov 21, 2019
Yeah, depending what you go through. Took me a week to get mine, as well, but that was due to a weekend delay because snow.

MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
Yeah, depending what you go through. Took me a week to get mine, as well, but that was due to a weekend delay because snow.
R u us? Maybe I should contact that guy about new methods ;) lol

Malletboy

Malletboy

Nov 27, 2019
I'm getting mine from "popular auction website" (cause it seems like we can't actually say the names of our sources.

C

can'tdoitanymore

Student
Oct 31, 2019
I plan on taking Buccastem which is PROCHLORPERAZIN. I think i read this was ok. Can anyone confirm? I know for sure zofran does not work for poisoning.

NitriteAnatomy

NitriteAnatomy

Lost. Alone. Trapped. Need escape.
Nov 21, 2019
If I remember right, Buccastem is a good one, since it's a dopamine blocker.

A

Ark

Arcanist
Oct 18, 2019
Domperidone from the same auction site. Took mine about 9 days to come in. I also got Meto off that site and it came in fast but it seems he is out of stock.

Malletboy

Malletboy

Nov 27, 2019
Hey all, quick update. Got my hands on some Meto from a Greek seller on said auction website. Thank you all for the help! Especially @MeltingHeart for making me realize that I could search for the brand name of Meto (Primperan).

Reactions: orangemushroom, NitriteAnatomy and MeltingHeart
Status
Not open for further replies.