fatalucia

fatalucia

Jul 9, 2023
thankfully it has started to become chilly and fitting gloomy weather again where i live. i've always used pencil sharpener blades, safety pins, and for the past maybe 7 years just craft knives/small box cutter. my self harm is inconsistent. i can go for probably up to 2 years without cutting or burning, then i can go right back to it everyday. i feel like this is the worst i've ever felt. i am scared that it will hurt more than i am used to but i hate how dull the craft knife can be. hopefully it will not leave too bad of scars. i feel so ugly so my partner will probably not be touching my legs or find out anyway

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: kunikuzushi, Sannti, feder and 3 others
backtoearth

backtoearth

<3
Sep 9, 2023
I also use razor blades, but if it's your first time using them don't put as much pressure on it as you are used to until you can gauge how sharp they are because you can accidentally do real, permanent damage with them. I'm sorry you are hurting so much, but I understand how self harm can bring a moment of relief <3

• Love
Reactions: feder, not_telling and an_alias
feder

feder

I'm more scarred more scarred than my wrist is.
Apr 13, 2023
Razor blades are probably the most comfortable way to sh. At least for me. Craft knifes are indeed dull and don't cut very well. Sh being inconsistent is the case for me too, I have gone for around month without it now and I'm holding up, but if something really bad happens I know I won't be able to hold myself.