• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

prototypian

prototypian

May 6, 2024
Not a day goes by that I am not reminded that I am replaceable, of little worth or value and that my only goal should be more productivity and better scores in some arbitrary measurement system. Advertising tells me this, business tells me this, even therapy promises "more joy if I want to strive for it".

The world never states, "be happy simply doing what you want, chilling out at home with no one around, enjoy not being a winner or scoring higher or improving some metric"

I'm exhausted from the pressure to do more

derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Accentuate the Positive
Sep 19, 2023
No one is useless... But almost everyone is of very little use. Gotta accept it. We are replaceable, not just to the machine but to each other. Everyone can move on.

prototypian

prototypian

May 6, 2024
Maybe I should state that I am of very little value at all.