• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

lospollos

lospollos

Pro-choice
Mar 31, 2019
I have gotten a long cable which I will tie to the other side of my door... I really hope it'll work. I'm just waiting for when I'm next home alone and then try my attempt. Doubt it'll work but there's always hope!!! If you have any tips please leave them!!!. I'm desperate for this. Wanting it for 3 years :(. I know not long but ╰(´︶`)╯. I've done my fair share of reading the hanging mega forum then that lead to attempts which failed and ow I don't know what I'm doing with my life. What should I do to prepare myself? Write letters? I don't know :/

RodgerThat

RodgerThat

It's over and out.
Apr 23, 2019
If you're not certain it will work, I wouldn't go for it.

Reactions: Spiko, Honigwaffel, lospollos and 1 other person
I

Invisible one

Patiently Planning
Apr 18, 2019
Trying something you dont have confidence in is a recipe for failure. I would certainly research more to improve chances of success. Hope you find what you need and the peace you're seeking.....whatever that peace may be.

Last edited:
Reactions: Spiko, Honigwaffel and lospollos
H

Hotsackage

Elementalist
Mar 11, 2019
I have gotten a long cable which I will tie to the other side of my door... I really hope it'll work. I'm just waiting for when I'm next home alone and then try my attempt. Doubt it'll work but there's always hope!!! If you have any tips please leave them!!!. I'm desperate for this. Wanting it for 3 years :(. I know not long but ╰(´︶`)╯. I've done my fair share of reading the hanging mega forum then that lead to attempts which failed and ow I don't know what I'm doing with my life. What should I do to prepare myself? Write letters? I don't know :/
I've been trying to hang for months. All I can do is wish you luck

Reactions: lospollos
aspx

aspx

Mar 25, 2019
I don't know how exactly you're going to do it, but I suggest you drink some alcohol before to minimize SI.
I hope you find peace. Good luck!

Reactions: lospollos
Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018
I tried partial, last time was in august. i knew then it wasnt for me. i didnt back out, i gave up after having the rope around my neck for quite a while. i deffo did not hit the arteries, i just had a really bad headache and could not swallow properly the next day. i still dont know how my uncle did it back in 1990, it was outside too. thank god there was no social media around, so pathetic little idiots couldnt of put it online.

• Aww..
Reactions: lospollos and Kikoo Loool
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
A cable? That might be a bit uncomfortable. Can you get some rope, maybe 1/2 inch?

Reactions: mentionized1