moya117

moya117

A replacement that can easily get replaced
Mar 31, 2023
(excuse my poor English, I'm sorry it is that bad)

For my mom and my little sister, i really should just suck it all up.

My mom is one of the person that makes me the way I am. Yeah, she's not a good person but she's trying to be Better now, although I do love her and I would totally kill and die for her, it's just not the same anymore.

My sister... If I leave her, I'm afraid that her classmates start bullying her again and I don't want that to happen.

Both of them love me, but I still don't feel truly loved, why? Because they don't know the full me yet, me that is panromantic, me that is agnostic (ik they'll reject me after knowing all that)

My boyfriend that's keeping me alive rn, idk about him, he blatantly said that he doesn't love me and still unsure, he thought about cheating with another. It's just not fair how I love him to the point that it hurts but he's just staying here feeling unsure about our relationship.

No one, no one loves me anymore,I truly don't have anyone right now. Why, I really do tried my best but it's still not enough.

I tried meds, I tried self therapy (BCS I can't afford the professional ones) and it doesn't fucking work, the pills just makes me either have a high energy (which is rare) or just makes me feel numb but not In a good way, I still feel miserable and all that but the only difference is that It's Soo hard to explain and express what I feel.
I badly need friends, or someone that I can talk to

• Hugs
Reactions: jolongone, thecolourgold, charlotte_ and 1 other person
BringMeToLife

BringMeToLife

I'm stuck in here
Apr 13, 2023
Big hug (or anything you're comfortable with) is coming to you!

• Love
Reactions: moya117
feder

feder

I'm more scarred more scarred than my wrist is.
Apr 13, 2023
I'm sure there is someone who loves you, even if there isn't u will find someone. Someone who listens to you and appreciates you for who you are. For now tho you can tell us all about your feelings here.Sending hugs.

• Love
moya117

moya117

Mar 31, 2023
I'm sure there is someone who loves you, even if there isn't u will find someone. Someone who listens to you and appreciates you for who you are. For now tho you can tell us all about your feelings here.Sending hugs.
I certainly hope so, hugs for you too<3

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand that it really can be so awful feeling trapped here when you just wish to leave and it does sound so tiring what you have to go through. Life really is just so unnecessarily cruel but anyway I wish you the best.

• Love
moya117

moya117

Mar 31, 2023
I understand that it really can be so awful feeling trapped here when you just wish to leave and it does sound so tiring what you have to go through. Life really is just so unnecessarily cruel but anyway I wish you the best.
Mm, ofc you understand me, we may not have the same situation (ya what's going on in your life and mines are not the same) but it's both tough and hard that we're here on this website.
Thank you, wish you the best too<3