one.way.out

one.way.out

Student
Jul 9, 2021
I had a spot where I was hiding a ladder and rope in the woods and when I went there today they were gone. I'm pissed. I always have the option of partial but I'd definitely prefer full suspension because I can't reverse my decision. I really wanted to kill myself in the next couple months, so it sucks that the option has been taken away. Maybe I'll set a date and buy them again, closer to the date, and hide it better. Fucks sake. Not fucking cool.

• Hugs
Reactions: death137, Dymming Star6, 9BBN and 3 others
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
I had a spot where I was hiding a ladder and rope in the woods and when I went there today they were gone. I'm pissed. I always have the option of partial but I'd definitely prefer full suspension because I can't reverse my decision. I really wanted to kill myself in the next couple months, so it sucks that the option has been taken away. Maybe I'll set a date and buy them again, closer to the date, and hide it better. Fucks sake. Not fucking cool.
Wow, your method was similar to mine. I have changed my plans for SN. I wonder who on earth would steal a ladder and rope. Maybe a rope ladder would be best. Then it is light enough to take with you without having to leave it there?