Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you šŸ•Æļø Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
People say you aren't your disorders. That your disorders don't make you. (first I'd like to ask them to describe what having a "personality disorder" makes me if not me considering personality is what makes us different from the next person. Anyway not why I'm here today, just a side thought) if I'm not my disorders, then how come even on the days I enjoy life I still want to die? Suicide seems pretty ingrained at this point. Maybe it wasn't always me, but it sure as fucking hell seems to be who I am now.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Lostandlooking, GravityUtilizer, antigone_iris and 5 others
I

itachi of death

Student
Aug 17, 2020
People say you aren't your disorders. That your disorders don't make you. (first I'd like to ask them to describe what having a "personality disorder" makes me if not me considering personality is what makes us different from the next person. Anyway not why I'm here today, just a side thought) if I'm not my disorders, then how come even on the days I enjoy life I still want to die? Suicide seems pretty ingrained at this point. Maybe it wasn't always me, but it sure as fucking hell seems to be who I am now.
I completely feel this way,that thought of suicide is always there,I've had all the joy of life sucked out of me.even on my beat days I dont want to be alive,im always classified by my labels,psychotic or bi polar,or emo kid.i hate being alive and hate living but because of events unfortold,I feel morale obligated to be here,and that blows,so I see and feel where your coming from

• Hugs
Reactions: Silvermorning, sadworld and Life_and_Death