CloseFriendofCamus

CloseFriendofCamus

Lonely wanderer
Mar 14, 2022
I wanted to hang, got a few ropes, found a good anchor point, my pullup bar in my room. I had high hopes for it, turns out it is too short and I can't do a full suspension off it because of the noose dropping low.

Now I have to hang in the forest, find a good enough tree that isn't too tall... God, I hope I find it šŸ„²šŸ„²

I don't even know how to tie a rope to the branch and how to hang from it, because the snuggle hitch I use with bar isn't suitable for thick tree branches

I need to be dead as soon as possible, but I failed the most commonly used and widely available method in the world

I don't know what to do. I been crying my eyes out. I can't afford SN because I can't afford necessary drugs for it and I'm afraid of taking weird powders...

I feel dizzy and my eyes basically hurt from crying out so much... Why do I have to be such a incompetent ugly loser who can't even find a good enough tree and figure out how to tie a rope to it?

Why? What did I do to deserve being born with such hollow empty brain

I can't succeed at even simple hanging.... So shameful... I feel even worse because of that...

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: betternever2havbeen, Talvikki, Dead Meat and 9 others
symphony

symphony

surving hour-by-hour
Mar 12, 2022
Yeah. Neither can I. My first 2 (of 3) attempts were by hanging. I failed pretty badly both times too. Hanging is hard.

Take some time to breathe and be gentle on yourself. You can figure this out, but you'll have a better chance of doing that when you're calm and thinking clearly.

Reactions: Talvikki, Smart No More and depressedmaniac
CloseFriendofCamus

CloseFriendofCamus

Lonely wanderer
Mar 14, 2022
Yeah. Neither can I. My first 2 (of 3) attempts were by hanging. I failed pretty badly both times too. Hanging is hard.

Take some time to breathe and be gentle on yourself. You can figure this out, but you'll have a better chance of doing that when you're calm and thinking clearly.
Were yours full hanging?

Yea I'm highly exhausted... Cried too much...

• Hugs
Reactions: Blondi
Weebster

Weebster

Everyone is alone. Everyone is empty.
Mar 11, 2022
Why do you want to die?

symphony

symphony

surving hour-by-hour
Mar 12, 2022
Were yours full hanging?

Yea I'm highly exhausted... Cried too much...
Yeah. I've never tried partial, didn't even know it existed before finding this site. I had issues with getting enough height for the noose too.

B

bing

Apr 15, 2022
Better luck next time.

Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I have never attempted hanging, it sounds like a risky method and the fear of failure is what holds me back. It is also very difficult because of the SI. Nobody should have to resort to methods like hanging in the first place, we all deserve the option of a peaceful exit at a time of our own choosing. I know that this life can be unbearable when you are desperate to leave and I understand why you would be so frustrated. I hope you find relief from your suffering in whatever happens.

Ā°Celsuis_Caesar

Ā°Celsuis_Caesar

Sanctioned Suicide is well worth a mass
Jan 10, 2022
Tensionless Hitch on a thick tree branch could work

C

CommitSudoku

never interfere with a lifespan reaping
Feb 12, 2022
I'm sorry it didn't go well with the pull-up bar. Hanging is hard and I don't believe you're dumb or stupid if you couldn't get it to work. We're wired to survive after all and even attempting to go against that is incredibly hard. I don't think you or anyone else deserves anything bad or to suffer so much in this life, I'm sorry you're at this point. Best wishes whatever you decide to do.

• Love
Reactions: eLdus and CloseFriendofCamus
DerTod

DerTod

No alarms and no surprises
Apr 17, 2022
Hanging is difficult and a lot of people failed. You are NOT a loser.

• Love
Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus
Dreamsindarkness

Dreamsindarkness

Jul 6, 2022

Would you mind elaborating? I'm trying to gather as much info as I can so I know what to do and what not to do? How did you fail?

F

FogFilledLife

Student
Jan 6, 2022
Would you mind elaborating? I'm trying to gather as much info as I can so I know what to do and what not to do? How did you fail?
Here's my account from when I tried. Likely won't be very useful though, was a bit distracted at the time.

Slipknot from a bunk bed. Tried sitting, kneeling, and standing. Positioned the rope around my adam's apple.

Likely failed from improper positioning, I put as much weight as possible on it. Felt like a pinch more than anything else (more weight harder pinch).

Dreamsindarkness

Dreamsindarkness

Jul 6, 2022
Here's my account from when I tried. Likely won't be very useful though, was a bit distracted at the time.

Slipknot from a bunk bed. Tried sitting, kneeling, and standing. Positioned the rope around my adam's apple.

Likely failed from improper positioning, I put as much weight as possible on it. Felt like a pinch more than anything else (more weight harder pinch).
Thanks, its all useful in my opinion. I want whatever I can get. Personally, I'm going for full suspension though. It seems more thorough

27clubBRIAN

27clubBRIAN

im a mk ultra victim
Jul 27, 2022
Nice Ian Curtis pic , this site has put me on a Joy Division kick lately

Dreamsindarkness

Dreamsindarkness

Jul 6, 2022
Yeah. I've never tried partial, didn't even know it existed before finding this site. I had issues with getting enough height for the noose too.
Sorry to ask again, I'm just making sure you didn't miss it by accident. (feel free to ignore the question if you did see it)...Would you mind elaborating? I'm trying to gather as much info as I can so I know what to do and what not to do? How did you fail?