• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

silvermoon

silvermoon

In search of peace
Feb 7, 2020
Sorry friends, i didn't consider your suggestions. Throat cutting is really a bad idea. Now i know why people don't consider it. My parents didn't came back. I was alone with brother. He was sleeping peacefully. The moment i put knife on my throat it felt really hard to cut myself. I don't have any intention to live or any kind of second thoughts. Still i couldn't do it. I think i need to buy the rope. Is SN method costly? Can anybody explain me SN method.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Xebsora29, voyager, Soul and 7 others
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
It would be a good idea to take a look at Stan's guide :
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-a-comprehensive-guide-including-method.25148

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Broken Chimera, silvermoon and 2 others
avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020
Good thing. Your original method would have been brutal, very messy and probably more traumatic for whomever discovered you. That said, I wish you luck in whatever you choose for the future. Much love.❤

Reactions: voyager, not-2-b-the-answer and silvermoon
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Glad you're still with us, and really glad you didn't cut your thought. It's hard to do right, and you're more likely to end up in a psych ward with a nasty scar.

Reactions: voyager, silvermoon, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
rntmss

rntmss

Taking it one day at a time
Feb 7, 2020
Cutting methods are really tough. I find the survival instinct really kicks in as soon as you start pushing things into your skin. I can never get more than a couple mm into my skin before pulling a sharp object out of the site.

Remember that you're not a failure for not being able to do it. As much as you want to CTB, remember that your basic human instincts don't want to.

reapandsow918

reapandsow918

Let the waves take me
Nov 6, 2019
Do SN. I recommend it. Just need an antiemetic (anti nausea medication) and the SN the rest is extra. The hardest part is getting the anti nausea medication so you won't throw up the SN.

Reactions: silvermoon, not-2-b-the-answer and avoid_slow_death
UpandDownPrincess

UpandDownPrincess

Elementalist
Dec 31, 2019
Silvermoon-

I'm glad to see you back with us. I'm glad you weren't able to hurt yourself in that way.

Look for Stan's guide to SN. He will guide you across the divide.

Wishing you love and light.

:heart:

DrummerWhoLovesMilk

DrummerWhoLovesMilk

Drifter
Feb 8, 2020
Offing yourself in that way is not for the lighthearted. Glad you reconsidered. Hope you find peace someway/somehow.

Broken Chimera

Broken Chimera

The abyss also gazes into you
May 27, 2019
I'm glad you changed your mind. Like others here said SN is much better if you still want to do it.

Nelos

Nelos

Jan 5, 2020
SN is much better, good to hear you have not went through with that method. I know I wouldn't it would be very painful. Whatever happens I wish you peace anon.

S

S1mpleme

Mage
Dec 27, 2019
I knew it, SI is not easy to overcome, especially with such methods. SN is pretty cheap, just a salt you need to drink, then you will lose consciousness and die. It all depends on circumstances of course, if you need more info then do some research, there is enough posts about it.

Reactions: silvermoon and not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
So glad you didn't try this method as others have explained. I just wanted to tell you that you aren't alone. :hug: I also had a knife to my throat when I was a teen.
I couldn't do it either. I doubt that I would have been successful if I had tried.
As jgm63 mentioned … Stan's Guide to SN (Highly Recommended)

Also there is a Resource Section
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/resource-compilation.3/

Reactions: voyager and silvermoon
J

Jean Améry

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2019
I'm glad you didn't go through with the cutting as it's a truly awful way to go.

Reactions: voyager, silvermoon and not-2-b-the-answer
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Good move, @silvermoon! Whatever you decide to do next, I hope things start going well for you. Be good to yourself. x

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Jean Améry
Lostandfound7

Lostandfound7

Just waiting....
Jan 21, 2020
So happy to hear that ur still home with us @silvermoon .. :heart:

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Xebsora29

Xebsora29

XebRubix
Nov 1, 2019
Sorry friends, i didn't consider your suggestions. Throat cutting is really a bad idea. Now i know why people don't consider it. My parents didn't came back. I was alone with brother. He was sleeping peacefully. The moment i put knife on my throat it felt really hard to cut myself. I don't have any intention to live or any kind of second thoughts. Still i couldn't do it. I think i need to buy the rope. Is SN method costly? Can anybody explain me SN method.

Glad you're still here. If you need to talk, im here for you.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer