• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

obei

obei

This is the only place where you can say “kys”
Aug 4, 2023
So during most of my life I have been living good life, but I have experienced both wealthy and poor. I both lived in a lavish neighborhood and in a smaller, not so rich neighborhood, where I live now and quite like since it is bus accessible. I both had whatever I wanted and sometimes not even be able to get a juice after ballet practise.
My parents, especially my dad, never told me no. He especially always tries and usually gets me whatever I ask for, so I can kinda get ungrateful at times.
Currently I am not living rich or poor. But even now I have whatever I want. Art wise, literally everything I ask for, room wise, gaming wise.
Dont get me wrong, I wanna work and have my own money, I will start small and work in our family friends small shop, or in a caffe, and I sometimes help my family in their family work, but not so much since we have a workshop next to the house where is my bipolar grandmother and it is hard to be there when ur not good mentally…
I do wanna buy things myself, but I never really experienced what its like to have literally nothing, and I am really aware of this and its like my instinct now. Like my mind cant process no, if I want something ill get it.
Help me how to turn this around, I dont wanna sound ungrateful or be a brat :/
And dont get me wrong… my parents never taught me to brag about what I have, and they used the money for good stuff, for example to fix roof in my kindergarten…
Also I gave my father some of my money from 18th birthday to pay off his debt, I pay for my friends food when I can, I give good tips to waitresses and give to homeless etc.
I wish to have good money not only to live good but to do good, but being told no is kinda a big issue for me

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: tiger b
tiger b

tiger b

AI without the I
Oct 24, 2023
'a juice after ballet' - we definitely come from different worlds, for sure!

What if the 'no' is replaced with 'not yet' or 'when it's a better time'?

obei

obei

This is the only place where you can say “kys”
Aug 4, 2023
'a juice after ballet' - we definitely come from different worlds, for sure!

What if the 'no' is replaced with 'not yet' or 'when it's a better time'?
Well I was a kid 🤣 ofc I would like a juice…
I try and work on that… my brother said since he has good salary now that he will get me ps5 on the start of december so Im waiting