SuiSqueeze92

SuiSqueeze92

Self Saboteur
Jan 15, 2020
I am sorry that I don' have a good grip on life or reality and project my pain onto others. I came here because I wanted to be dead but have realized I just might help others to do so for feeling like shit. I'm a complex ass person and don't know why I bring shit upon myself or others. Just know my apology is sincere because some have shown me that even over a "controlled" system people STILL see that I'm a piece of shit.

Again, don't gimme that "sorry" shit lol I'm just trying to figure shit out and hopefully those who were offended by me can know I'm just still trying to figure it out. :heart:

We're all in this together, so I can't be a source of hatred or something similar, I just hurt SO bad that , again, I seem to want to hurt others so they know my story or pain.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Good4Nothing, Mooshi, Bct and 12 others
Oyoy

Oyoy

Spatula
Feb 2, 2020
I think you seem like a wonderful person! Nobody has a guide to be depressed let alone suicidal.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Good4Nothing, K-O and SuiSqueeze92
SuiSqueeze92

SuiSqueeze92

Self Saboteur
Jan 15, 2020
I think you seem like a wonderful person! Nobody has a guide to be depressed let alone suicidal.

Thank you, I have my good moments. But I especially thank @GoodPersonEffed for having some heart and recognizing things I couldn't.

I LOVE this song, give it a listen :) it stands for Easier For You btw

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Thank you, I have my good moments. But I especially thank @GoodPersonEffed for having some heart and recognizing things I couldn't.

You're welcome. Sometimes it just takes someone who isn't afraid of what's happening, and also isn't afraid to address it. You have a lot of ability to overcome tough things, but we all need someone else to point out what we can't see and give us a hand to deal with them. I'm glad to have been able to be here for you.

• Love
Reactions: SuiSqueeze92
SuiSqueeze92

SuiSqueeze92

Self Saboteur
Jan 15, 2020
You're welcome. Sometimes it just takes someone who isn't afraid of what's happening, and also isn't afraid to address it. You have a lot of ability to overcome tough things, but we all need someone else to point out what we can't see and give us a hand to deal with them. I'm glad to have been able to be here for you.

Goddammit I wish we were friends in real life lol. Where are these people at in real life??? I've noticed you seem to watch my posts and come to the rescue! Instead of me most likely being banned for being a dickhead.

Great song... sorry I try to express myself through music

Last edited:
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Goddammit I wish we were friends in real life lol. Where are these people at in real life??? I've noticed you seem to watch my posts and come to the rescue! Instead of me most likely being banned for being a dickhead.

Great song... sorry I try to express myself through music

Even dickheads need friends :)

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Good4Nothing, GoodPersonEffed and SuiSqueeze92
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020

We would have some fun hanging out together. I wish you had a buddy who gets your shit who could be there for you when you need it. It's just by chance that I notice when you post, there might be some threads that don't interest me, so if you're ever a dickhead in one of them, you're on your own! :pfff: Maybe now you've got some tools to help you through in case I miss it, or maybe even to help you stop yourself before you get to that point.

Me, you wouldn't believe how often I go off and then delete that shit before I get warned! Or even better, when I don't hit post at all. That's evidence of my own progress. PTSD is not easy shit, and recovery is a tough road, but I feel really good when I overcome because I've worked so hard.

Reactions: Myforevercharlie
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
We would have some fun hanging out together. I wish you had a buddy who gets your shit who could be there for you when you need it. It's just by chance that I notice when you post, there might be some threads that don't interest me, so if you're ever a dickhead in one of them, you're on your own! :pfff: Maybe now you've got some tools to help you through in case I miss it, or maybe even to help you stop yourself before you get to that point.

Me, you wouldn't believe how often I go off and then delete that shit before I get warned! Or even better, when I don't hit post at all. That's evidence of my own progress. PTSD is not easy shit, and recovery is a tough road, but I feel really good when I overcome because I've worked so hard.

I think you are doing good! :hug:

• Love
SuiSqueeze92

SuiSqueeze92

Self Saboteur
Jan 15, 2020

Good song for what I'm saying :) again with the music lol I get it, but maybe somebody will hear one of my vast variety of songs and feel better? I know myself I've heard songs that have changed shit within myself... it's more powerful than you think, or might know how strong music can be :)

Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020

Good song for what I'm saying :) again with the music lol I get it, but maybe somebody will hear one of my vast variety of songs and feel better? I know myself I've heard songs that have changed shit within myself... it's more powerful than you think, or might know how strong music can be :)

Awesome band, great song.

I think it's beautiful what music can do. It sometimes is a trip to the past, but for some reason i seem to be hearing a lot of future in it lately

• Love
Reactions: SuiSqueeze92
SuiSqueeze92

SuiSqueeze92

Self Saboteur
Jan 15, 2020
Awesome band, great song.

I think it's beautiful what music can do. It sometimes is a trip to the past, but for some reason i seem to be hearing a lot of future in it lately

The purpose doesn't change so it'll always be there for you :) that's why music is great. Non judgmental and can put your feelings into words that you can't.

• Love
SuiSqueeze92

SuiSqueeze92

Self Saboteur
Jan 15, 2020

Sharing more music lol I love this song. Basically about a high school love he had, but turned out to be not what he expected.

Sharing more music lol I love this song. Basically about a high school love he had, but turned out to be not what he expected.

This song speaks VOLUMES for those who were used up for some dickhead adult. Please enjoy :)

Last edited:
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
You don't need to be sorry ❤️ as you said, we're all in it together so let's figure this out together.

• Love
Reactions: Myforevercharlie and SuiSqueeze92
SuiSqueeze92

SuiSqueeze92

Self Saboteur
Jan 15, 2020
You don't need to be sorry ❤ as you said, we're all in it together so let's figure this out together.

Exactly :) honestly I'm starting to feel some "family" type of love. I don't get that from my own "family"... sad but fuck it, life goes on and you can move on to bigger and better things and see you're worth :)

I think more people NEED to hear this song... yeah it's rap, but it's definitely emotionally charged... give it a listen.

"I never wanted to kill myself, just end a part of me"
You don't need to be sorry ❤ as you said, we're all in it together so let's figure this out together.

I hope we can, all we can do is give each other's experience with shit and how we've dealt with it thus far in hopes of encouraging another possibly of rising up to overcome these obstacles in life.

I also notice most of you seem to be very intelligent... I feel like that is common in people who are aware of themselves and the world in itself. Can feel the pain of the world and have good intentions to try to make this shitty world a little bit better.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
L

leapyourbar

Apr 26, 2020
Hey, asshole from the previous thread over here! It's cool, don't beat yourself up over it. I apologise too - I get triggered and bam, my fingers are typing before my brain has even caught up. We're all here for the same reason, despite our individual circumstances. Sadly, we are all plagued by pain. Take care ❤️

• Love