W

wereqryan

Experienced
Dec 22, 2018
The rot that hurts my soul is one that has its roots in fundamentally being devoid of ability to achieve or perform anything. I am literally not good at anything. This is unacceptable and antithetical to the ways of the modern world where demand for performance is constantly reaching new highs which means that lack of ability instantly delegates one to the underclass. There is no hope for me. None at all. I don't think life has anything to offer to me anymore. I can feel the end drawing near, sooner than later.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: User00, disillusion, moths and 7 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand how you feel, I have never achieved anything in my whole life, and I am also not good at anything, my existence is very pointless. Life is just so depressing. I'm sorry you are suffering so much. I understand it is hard to carry on when everything is hopeless. I hope you find the peace you are looking for.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: disillusion, demuic, OnlyTheWind and 2 others
W

wereqryan

Experienced
Dec 22, 2018
I hope you find the peace you are looking for.
Thank you. Its my last hope. Hope, that I can find peace in non-existence of death. I hope you find a way out of your depression and suffering as well.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: FuneralCry, it's_all_a_game, demuic and 1 other person
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
It's OK to not have achievement trophies lined up. Most people are in this predicament to some degree. And some who have immense talents, from Robin Williams to Kurt Cobain, are not saved by them. Part of the problem is the media shoving the achievements of the high-flyers of the day in our faces, with no context of the higher purposes of life (whatever that may be). Perhaps the greatest achievement we should aim for is achieving peace in some form.

Reactions: disillusion and BobMorane