PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
I hate feeling this way. I just do not know what to do anymore. Every time I try to get help I just end up lost in the shuffle of paperwork and am forgotten. The safety nets designed to help people are nearly impossible to gain access to. I just feel they would rather me die than help me. I am at a lose right now. They treat everyone as able bodied like anyone can complete these tasks. Its apparent they have never been crippled by depression and anxiety and cannot even begin to understand. I just dont care anymore, I am laying here crying due to this. They just turn their heads and keep going. Honestly they really wonder why suicide is the 10th leading cause of death in the USA? I would be glad to let you know why. :'(

It has said this for 11 months almost yet it's still processing at the initial level... I call and get no information on anything. This is directly from Myssa.gov account as well. So yes they are just waiting for me to die... I am trying I really am, but it is hard seeing this for 11 months and noone will help me still. I navigated all your hoops can I have my insurance now please? How many times do I need to beg when it says I am entitled right there on myssa.gov account? Should I even bother anymore? The blood is on the American Governments hands... they are the murderers here!

This is just one also from SSA I have many more from Medicade and other government institutions saying yes you are entitled, but we are not going to help you. I am on my own, great way to treat your veterans America! What makes this worse is I have paid into this program since I was 15 years old with every cent I earn they take a percentage for disability, Medicare, and taxes. They are not small amounts either that they take. I feel like they have just been robbing me "legally" my entire life.

Attorneys will not take my case until it has passed the initial level also so that idea has been tried. If you have an idea how to speed this up or make something happen that I havent tried please send me a DM, or email [email protected]

Please do not send me stuff that says you should live! Trust me it will just make things worse for me.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: ihtgatw, Alec, Midnight and 5 others
Midnight

Midnight

Beyond solace
Jun 30, 2018
Sorry to hear about your issue's. I wish i could say something to help but i can't. It's mindblowing that the government institutions designed to help let people wait for so long ... I'm glad i never reached out to any kind of this "help". I really hope they come trough soon for you. Good luck.

Reactions: Circles and PatKat
PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
Sorry to hear about your issue's. I wish i could say something to help but i can't. It's mindblowing that the government institutions designed to help let people wait for so long ... I'm glad i never reached out to any kind of this "help". I really hope they come trough soon for you. Good luck.
Thank you I do as well. I fit every aspect of criteria and they have multiple inpatient stays, doctors, and two CEs from ssa stating I am disabled. Not really sure what I'm waiting for. All I can think is they are waiting for me to die so they do not have to give me insurance that I need to help myself. Noone will see me without insurance they just say not their problem. :( I need all my medications and I need ECT these are not wants these are NEEDS.

My last CE about 3 weeks ago made me sign an ROI even and he called my mother. I had to make a safety contract also while there. A 30 minute CE turned into 3 hours. I am 35 years old, and she doesnt really care she has her own life to deal with I try to not bother her.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Midnight, Circles and Ashpac