vednetta

vednetta

Aug 2, 2023
I'm so fucking tired of it, I have been living with both for years, I got diagnosed with emerging BPD when I was 15, and just BPD when I was 19, I was diagnosed with bipolar 2 at 17
I don't want to deal with this bullshit, every slightly off word feels like someone is stabbing me with pain, I don't even care that it's emotional pain because I physically feel the pain too
I'm so tired and I wanna CTB.

Just because my brain decided to be a little extra lovely, I also happen to be transgender and have moderately bad gender dysphoria
I'm so tired

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: bpdbunnygirl, BodaFly, Inthewind and 8 others
yellowroses

yellowroses

Ever Seeking
Jun 12, 2023
I have borderline with comordid schizoaffective and am trans too, I absolutely feel your pain. At least I was lucky enough that being on HRT has pretty much gotten rid of my dysphoria (other than my chest, can't afford surgery), but while that has been getting better my other issues seem to only get worse. I don't understand why some people get so fucked over with these things. Hope that whatever you decide to do, you're able to find peace ❤️

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, dialogos, vednetta and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It really sounds like you've suffered so much, I understand why you'd feel so tired of it all, existing here certainly can be so torturous. But anyway best wishes.

Inthewind

Inthewind

Wondering Waevern
Sep 19, 2023
I'm so fucking tired of it, I have been living with both for years, I got diagnosed with emerging BPD when I was 15, and just BPD when I was 19, I was diagnosed with bipolar 2 at 17
I don't want to deal with this bullshit, every slightly off word feels like someone is stabbing me with pain, I don't even care that it's emotional pain because I physically feel the pain too
I'm so tired and I wanna CTB.

Just because my brain decided to be a little extra lovely, I also happen to be transgender and have moderately bad gender dysphoria
I'm so tired
I hope you were able to full transition so to ease the dysmorphia feelings, I can see how tiring everything is. I hope you are more at peace now

B

BodaFly

Feb 17, 2022
Don't think I'm BPD but I'm trans and schizoaffective among other things. Not on HRT anymore due to hostile environment, don't have much fight left in me I'm afraid... Got enough cash for a good method now so if some things go left I'll probably be catching that bus soon.

It's just too painful.