N

noely

Nov 9, 2019
So I just bought some sodium nitrite online and it will get here nov 27th. I am scared lmao. I know that i do not want to kill myself. Thats not what i want. I want to stop feeling the pain and the emptiness. but in order to do that i have to get help and let myself feel the love thats so graciously given to me, and i mean actually feel it. right now, i know my friends and family love me. i know. and i am so sorry. i just cant fucking let myself feel it because im fucking retarded. therefore i truly believe that suicide is MY only option. i will always choose my mental illnesses over any form of intamacy, true happiness, and my physical being. i understand that i can seek help and i understand that whats going on in my head prpoblay needs to be treated with some type of med but that is so much fucking work lmao. i know i can do it. in reality, im just harming myself by not seeking help, and i understand that but i am okay with it, and thats the fucking problem. i should not be okay with ruining my body with drugs and mutilation. but its whatever. its like a cycle. i know i need help, and i know that i could get help, thats the part of me that sees the light. the part of me that still sees the beauty of living and the hope thats spewing from everyone and everything, waiting to be taken in. but the part of me that does not care is telling me that there is no fucking point in getting help because.. who CARES. WHO CARES if i get better, im going to fuck something up or someone is going to fuck ME up and im going to be right back where i came from. i know i have to be in control of my emotions and actions, i have to learn how to not overreact in bad times but holy fuck does it hurt. how the fuck do you start your life over after planning it with someone after nearly 6 fucking years? how the fuck do you learn to be dependent on yourself when this person is who and what got you out of what was at the time, your darkest time? whatever. im not killing myself because i got broken up with. im killing myself because now that i am alone i can *somewhat* clearly think of how shit my life has been. i dont have that fake fluorescent light shining on me for no reason anymore. this is me. this is what i truly feel and who i truly am. i am still terrified. i am so fucking scared. i am going to die. i dont know what to think. i am going to be gone forever. my existence was meaningless. but at least i will never feel the horrible loneliness i feel in my chest. that is enough for me. i will never feel useless and i will have no more regrets.

im so fucking sorry. im such a coward and i am so selfish. i could work on my problems and be better, not hurt anyone. but ive chosen the easy way out. im so sorry. my grandmother came to talk to me about thanksgiving. she is a jehovah's witness so she does not celebrate holidays but she knows i love thanksgiving so she said she would make the dinnter a day before the actual date of. the 27th of november. it broke my fucking heart. i dont know how many days it will take to xoxo out this bitch after i drink the "cocktail" but holy fuck i hope i find a way to make sure she does not find me. i also hope i actually do fucking die. if i have to wake up in a hospital one more time im going to go insane. as im writing this my little cousin came to ask me why its so hard to open doors while your hands are wet. im so sorry. i hate the fact that i am going to hurt you all. i wish i could do this without hurting anyone, if that means anything. i dont want you guys to suffer because my brain is broken. holy fuck this shit kinda hurting yall. ive been so focused on how to off myself, i havent stopped to think about how this is going to hurt those around me. i cant say sorry enough. i am just so damn tired and i refuse to keep numbing myself to this pain by playing games with the boys and sitting in calls. i really just need to stop pausing this and go through with it. i hope my friends enjoyed their time with me. i love them so much and we all bond so well. our personalities compliment eachother so well. we are honestly the perfect group of friends. i think thats all i had to say. i dont even know. my chest hurts so badly and i feel so fucking alone. i refuse to seek help or ask my friends to speak to me when i feel like this because i feel weak and like im looking for attention. so, i have to endure this. it just hurts so badly knowing that i am here, on this planet, alone. and i say alone because im no ones responsibility. at the end of the day everyone is living their own lives and it would be cruel of me to add any extra stress. no one has to be here for me :)

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: throwaway_2620, cassvdega, Little Mook and 7 others
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
If you think for one second that suicide is "the easy way out" you are in for a shock.

There is nothing weak or attention seeking about being ill, physically or mentally. You admit you have people who love you but you dont "feel" it. You can learn, but you are allowing the fear of change to dictate to you. Change is scary. It is easier to carry on doing what we do than it is to change. But if you want it, you can make it happen. Suicide is not the only choice you have, but it is one of them.

I dont have all the answers and I am no pro life nut. I just sense that you have a lot in your life that is worth something and hopefully by being a part of this community, you will find a way to change things.

• Love
Reactions: throwaway_2620, CarefulWithThatAxe, Little Mook and 8 others
N

noely

Nov 9, 2019
If you think for one second that suicide is "the easy way out" you are in for a shock.

There is nothing weak or attention seeking about being ill, physically or mentally. You admit you have people who love you but you dont "feel" it. You can learn, but you are allowing the fear of change to dictate to you. Change is scary. It is easier to carry on doing what we do than it is to change. But if you want it, you can make it happen. Suicide is not the only choice you have, but it is one of them.

I dont have all the answers and I am no pro life nut. I just sense that you have a lot in your life that is worth something and hopefully by being a part of this community, you will find a way to change things.

yea you're completely right. this is nowhere near easy. leaving everyone you love is not easy.

Reactions: azucaramargo and WilliamKline
OreoWellington

OreoWellington

Ready To Die
Sep 28, 2019
I understand how you feel so much. It spoke to my heart. :heart:

Reactions: azucaramargo, noely and WilliamKline
AnxiouslyDepressed

AnxiouslyDepressed

Stuck- the guilt of leaving or the pain of staying
Nov 8, 2019
i can relate to this so much. sorry that we both feel like this. can relate to the loneliness and the trapped feeling of wanting the pain to stop but not wanting to hurt others. i have a date set in mind and hope i don't wuss out

• Aww..
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Little Mook, OreoWellington, noely and 1 other person
N

noely

Nov 9, 2019
i can relate to this so much. sorry that we both feel like this. can relate to the loneliness and the trapped feeling of wanting the pain to stop but not wanting to hurt others. i have a date set in mind and hope i don't wuss out

i feel you. i am extremely impulsive so i don't think ill wuss out but i'm going to be terrified of not knowing what happens to them.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Little Mook, AnxiouslyDepressed and azucaramargo
Chonky_Seal

Chonky_Seal

Nov 22, 2019
i feel you. i am extremely impulsive so i don't think ill wuss out but i'm going to be terrified of not knowing what happens to them.

I think everyone who visits this site feels that way to some extent.

Reactions: noely
Temporarilyabsurd

Temporarilyabsurd

NOISE:signal
Apr 27, 2018
Are you a JW or exJW youself ?

I've had a lifetime of feeling like shit , empty , worthless ...
and that cult is where most of it came from imo .

you probably are aware of that if you are in that zone .

I'm sorry you are in this state .

I am trying to recover after 35 years of alcohol ( my numbing drug. )

Being on this board has been helpful .

I'm pro-choice , but some times there are things that we don't realize are going on .
I personally am experienced in feeling the 'only way out' vibe.

We are all different , and I don't mean to be offensive - it's just that I spent my
childhood in the JW's and it is a strange and scary world view .

PM me if you like .

Reactions: Hollow men
N

noely

Nov 9, 2019
Are you a JW or exJW youself ?

I've had a lifetime of feeling like shit , empty , worthless ...
and that cult is where most of it came from imo .

you probably are aware of that if you are in that zone .

I'm sorry you are in this state .

I am trying to recover after 35 years of alcohol ( my numbing drug. )

Being on this board has been helpful .

I'm pro-choice , but some times there are things that we don't realize are going on .
I personally am experienced in feeling the 'only way out' vibe.

We are all different , and I don't mean to be offensive - it's just that I spent my
childhood in the JW's and it is a strange and scary world view .

PM me if you like .

i was never really a part of the whole religion. i always thought it was very weird

Temporarilyabsurd

Temporarilyabsurd

NOISE:signal
Apr 27, 2018
i was never really a part of the whole religion. i always thought it was very weird

OK , from my perspective , when I saw you mention it , I jumped to a lot of conclusions !
Sorry about that .
And , yeah , "weird" is putting it nicely !

Reactions: Hollow men
N

noely

Nov 9, 2019

hi, im N's aunt we found this on her computer. she is gone. she killed herself yesterday. Please if you need help please get help, please.... the pain that is left behind is unberable.

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: EndItQuickly, Science Is Scary, Meretlein and 1 other person
Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
hi, im N's aunt we found this on her computer. she is gone. she killed herself yesterday. Please if you need help please get help, please.... the pain that is left behind is unberable.

I'm so sorry for your loss. The pain many of us are suffering from is unbearable too.

Reactions: pole
cassvdega

cassvdega

Nov 7, 2019
So I just bought some sodium nitrite online and it will get here nov 27th. I am scared lmao. I know that i do not want to kill myself. Thats not what i want. I want to stop feeling the pain and the emptiness. but in order to do that i have to get help and let myself feel the love thats so graciously given to me, and i mean actually feel it. right now, i know my friends and family love me. i know. and i am so sorry. i just cant fucking let myself feel it because im fucking retarded. therefore i truly believe that suicide is MY only option. i will always choose my mental illnesses over any form of intamacy, true happiness, and my physical being. i understand that i can seek help and i understand that whats going on in my head prpoblay needs to be treated with some type of med but that is so much fucking work lmao. i know i can do it. in reality, im just harming myself by not seeking help, and i understand that but i am okay with it, and thats the fucking problem. i should not be okay with ruining my body with drugs and mutilation. but its whatever. its like a cycle. i know i need help, and i know that i could get help, thats the part of me that sees the light. the part of me that still sees the beauty of living and the hope thats spewing from everyone and everything, waiting to be taken in. but the part of me that does not care is telling me that there is no fucking point in getting help because.. who CARES. WHO CARES if i get better, im going to fuck something up or someone is going to fuck ME up and im going to be right back where i came from. i know i have to be in control of my emotions and actions, i have to learn how to not overreact in bad times but holy fuck does it hurt. how the fuck do you start your life over after planning it with someone after nearly 6 fucking years? how the fuck do you learn to be dependent on yourself when this person is who and what got you out of what was at the time, your darkest time? whatever. im not killing myself because i got broken up with. im killing myself because now that i am alone i can *somewhat* clearly think of how shit my life has been. i dont have that fake fluorescent light shining on me for no reason anymore. this is me. this is what i truly feel and who i truly am. i am still terrified. i am so fucking scared. i am going to die. i dont know what to think. i am going to be gone forever. my existence was meaningless. but at least i will never feel the horrible loneliness i feel in my chest. that is enough for me. i will never feel useless and i will have no more regrets.

im so fucking sorry. im such a coward and i am so selfish. i could work on my problems and be better, not hurt anyone. but ive chosen the easy way out. im so sorry. my grandmother came to talk to me about thanksgiving. she is a jehovah's witness so she does not celebrate holidays but she knows i love thanksgiving so she said she would make the dinnter a day before the actual date of. the 27th of november. it broke my fucking heart. i dont know how many days it will take to xoxo out this bitch after i drink the "cocktail" but holy fuck i hope i find a way to make sure she does not find me. i also hope i actually do fucking die. if i have to wake up in a hospital one more time im going to go insane. as im writing this my little cousin came to ask me why its so hard to open doors while your hands are wet. im so sorry. i hate the fact that i am going to hurt you all. i wish i could do this without hurting anyone, if that means anything. i dont want you guys to suffer because my brain is broken. holy fuck this shit kinda hurting yall. ive been so focused on how to off myself, i havent stopped to think about how this is going to hurt those around me. i cant say sorry enough. i am just so damn tired and i refuse to keep numbing myself to this pain by playing games with the boys and sitting in calls. i really just need to stop pausing this and go through with it. i hope my friends enjoyed their time with me. i love them so much and we all bond so well. our personalities compliment eachother so well. we are honestly the perfect group of friends. i think thats all i had to say. i dont even know. my chest hurts so badly and i feel so fucking alone. i refuse to seek help or ask my friends to speak to me when i feel like this because i feel weak and like im looking for attention. so, i have to endure this. it just hurts so badly knowing that i am here, on this planet, alone. and i say alone because im no ones responsibility. at the end of the day everyone is living their own lives and it would be cruel of me to add any extra stress. no one has to be here for me :)
This whole thing hit way too close to home and I understand entirely.