Pisceslilith

Pisceslilith

Student
Aug 19, 2019
I'm just so tired of being here, I don't know how people don't feel the need to off themselves when they constantly hear tragedies that happen all around the world. There are points when I'm desensitized to it and can ignore it but then there's other times it feels very heavy and it's so aggravating, depressing, and frustrating. It doesn't matter how many times people have protests or speak out for change nothing ever changes. Humans are just so barbaric, it's way easier to be evil than to be a decent human being it seems. I really hate it here. Then breeders get so upset with you when you don't want to have kids. How could you know that r*pe, pedos, murders, bullies, etc. exist but willingly have a child, gambling their lives and hoping that that bad thing doesn't happen to them just because you wanted to have a kid. Is that not selfish?. I genuinely hate it here, I don't know how people can ignore everything around them to have a "good" life. I kind of wish I could ignore it too so I can I have a peace of mind.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Idiotic, BeautifulMosaics, Bleh and 15 others
Scribble Fan

Scribble Fan

I'm out!
May 30, 2019
I'm sick of living in this cruel, wicked world too, I just want out. I'm 100% ready to go, only need my SN.

I think people always tell themselves "it won't happen to me" to get by. Idk, they seem awfully shocked when bad things do happen to them so I think they fool themselves into thinking they are immune to tragedy and evil.

• Hugs
Reactions: Bleh, Pisceslilith, Journeytoletgo and 2 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Exactly!
I just don't understand how normal people can ignore this hell and still want to live in it, have children, etc.

Reactions: Bleh, Pisceslilith, Journeytoletgo and 5 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
This world can be so cruel, I can't wait to leave it too. I find it impossible to ignore all the suffering that is going on in this world. Many people are able to ignore it, as they see it as not affecting them, yes they might get upset by it here and there but they are distracted by their own lives. I think when you are suicidal you are likely to pay more attention to these things. Humans have the capacity for so much evil. It scares me, this life.

• Hugs
Reactions: Bleh, Pisceslilith, Journeytoletgo and 2 others
NormaJeane

NormaJeane

Mar 24, 2021
It seems like most humans are evil because it is very difficult to find someone who is kind. Do I have to travel around the world to find a kind person? It is something positive not to have children on an overpopulated planet. And then at least there is someone who does not have to commit suicide and end up here. It is terrible that we have to write about suicide on the Internet.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Bleh, Pisceslilith, Journeytoletgo and 4 others