Capt. Mothfly

Capt. Mothfly

Mar 27, 2021
I am just so done. Since I was born my life is cursed. From the start everything is just fucked up. And now I've got multiple sclerosis and I feel it every day. And I know it's the end. Sadly before even taking my life in my own hands (I mean, directing it myself, not a native speaker. lol) It ended before it started at all. When I finally realized I don't have to suffer and be free I've got this shit. Why should I wait for this illness to kill me? Man, if there is god, I wish I could kill him. I can't keep going. I also don't want to keep going. Like, fuck it. Just fuck it.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Forever Sleep, MiraiShisen, MindFrog and 7 others
angel31

angel31

sause
Jun 14, 2023
I am so sorry you feel this way, life is really cruel to some of us<3
If u ever want to talk to someone, u can always PM me:)
Hope that everything works out the way you want it to, whatever u choose to do.
Sending digital hugs❤️

• Love
Reactions: The anhedonic one and Capt. Mothfly
Capt. Mothfly

Capt. Mothfly

Mar 27, 2021
I don't know how to go. I was considering shooting myself with a gas gun but I'm worried it will just fuck me up more
I am so sorry you feel this way, life is really cruel to some of us<3
If u ever want to talk to someone, u can always PM me:)
Hope that everything works out the way you want it to, whatever u choose to do.
Sending digital hugs❤️
thanks angel

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: The anhedonic one and angel31
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Existence truly is so hellish and I find it horrible how people suffer so much all through no fault of their own, I think it's a curse and a terrible burden existing in a world where there is unlimited potential to suffer endlessly. But anyway I hope you eventually find the freedom you are searching for, I hate how suicide is purposely made so difficult in this world especially as death is the only true relief.

• Love
Reactions: Capt. Mothfly and The anhedonic one
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I don't know how to go. I was considering shooting myself with a gas gun but I'm worried it will just fuck me up more
I'm sorry what you have to go through, life is often so unfair. I wouln't try ctb with a gas gun either a real gun or one of the other recommended methods. I hope you can find peace and I wish you all the best!

• Love
Reactions: Capt. Mothfly and The anhedonic one
Sweet Tart

Sweet Tart

Arcanist
May 10, 2023
I'm so sorry you're dealing with MS. Chronic illness fucking sucks.

• Love
Reactions: Capt. Mothfly, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and The anhedonic one
The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
MS is truly terrible. I'm so sorry you are going through this.
You are definitely right about the God character, if it exists, why did it create so much suffering in this dreadful world ?
I agree that it is logical to end your suffering voluntarily rather than endure untold suffering for potentially decades to come.

• Love
Reactions: Capt. Mothfly
Capt. Mothfly

Capt. Mothfly

Mar 27, 2021
Existence truly is so hellish and I find it horrible how people suffer so much all through no fault of their own, I think it's a curse and a terrible burden existing in a world where there is unlimited potential to suffer endlessly. But anyway I hope you eventually find the freedom you are searching for, I hate how suicide is purposely made so difficult in this world especially as death is the only true relief.
exactly my thoughts! and what pisses me off the most, instead of fighting against suffering, instead of putting money into technology med and space research, people start wars and make it all even more hellish
I'm so sorry you're dealing with MS. Chronic illness fucking sucks.
Thank you ♥️
MS is truly terrible. I'm so sorry you are going through this.
You are definitely right about the God character, if it exists, why did it create so much suffering in this dreadful world ?
I agree that it is logical to end your suffering voluntarily rather than endure untold suffering for potentially decades to come.
Exactly. I mean, I won't go without a fight. But sometimes I don't even know what I'm even fighting for. I mean this world sucks. I wish it would have a warranty
I'm sorry what you have to go through, life is often so unfair. I wouln't try ctb with a gas gun either a real gun or one of the other recommended methods. I hope you can find peace and I wish you all the best!
thank you!

Last edited:
Reactions: The anhedonic one