zekeyaeger

zekeyaeger

Mar 30, 2023
I finally found a painless way to die, relatively. After years of desiring that, I have it with me, and yet, I wanna live. I want a happy, joyful life. I do not want to die. I am so pathetic, I can't choose.

• Hugs
Reactions: consider, Zanmato, vampire2002 and 1 other person
S

saltytears

Aug 22, 2024
I finally found a painless way to die, relatively. After years of desiring that, I have it with me, and yet, I wanna live. I want a happy, joyful life. I do not want to die. I am so pathetic, I can't choose.
Not pathetic, totally normal to not want to die. If there is any hope or doubt, walk away and see what can change....it may all just get better....

Reactions: willow115, Leiot, consider and 2 others
H

HeadTikker

Oct 20, 2024
People say it's the cowards way out, but the desire to live is very strong even when you feel there's nothing to hold on for. It takes strength to do anything in this world when you are trapped in a dark place. I'd say give it a "this too shall pass" and keep trying to live.

Reactions: SweetItalianS and Zanmato
_next.next213

_next.next213

second for affection
Oct 21, 2024
It doesn't make you pathetic at all. I think it takes a lot of strength to keep on living, honestly.

Reactions: SweetItalianS
Leiot

Leiot

Student
Oct 2, 2024
I don't think you're pathetic. I think you're strong. You're continuing in spite of the pain.

Reactions: SweetItalianS
SweetItalianS

SweetItalianS

Aug 11, 2024
If you can't decide and are still living - doesn't it mean that for you right now life, it's good and bad sides are ultimately worth it? If that's the case and there is a possibility of your life's improvement - then you might as well try to pursue them, life is only so short, might as well live it to the fullest, death will come after everyone in the end.