BBY

BBY

Done for.
Feb 18, 2023
So I was playing a online game with my cousin that had vc. We met a dude on there and we were talking for a while before they started to exclude me. After I finally left (I waited on them for like 10 or 15 minutes but they forgot about me) they kept playing for another 2 hours. After that she just texts me saying "sorry if you felt excluded we didn't mean to". But you did. You dropped me like a hot potato the second you got something better. "But I tried to get you back but you didn't want to" after you've been ignoring me for 8 or so minutes???? Should I just come back going "omg thanks for including me again 🥹🥹🥹". Ik I did it in the past once but I never did it again and you just decided to repeat my mistake? You could even bother texting me after I left. "He is sorry too" it doesn't make it undone but thanks ig. Maybe I'm a little bit of a hypocrite (or a lot) but still.

I can't even sh to relieve these emotions bc my mom is keeping a close eye on me. Everything and everyone sucks and I don't want to talk to anyone. Seething and punching the wall while aggressively sobbing.

• Love
Reactions: apple2myeye!, lonelywander and Huntfish34
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
Relax, it happens to everyone, don't stress about it, trust me, there is better things to worry about

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I just think that after all other people cannot truly be relied on, people certainly are very disappointing and very often create more suffering. But anyway best wishes.

Reactions: lonelywander and Huntfish34
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
Sadly I can relate with that to a degree. Depending on who I'm around / where I'm at and the situation at hand...... I can become extremely emotional/ sensitive. Many of my family and friends have come to accept this, which is cool. But I can still see their overall demeanor and tone change in certain situations.... kinda like.. " Wtf dude, what's your deal, why are you crying " or something close.....

I know it's not the end of the world and life goes on, pick my head up and accept ... But it still Fckn sucks. I absolutely hate it, really can be draining to say the Least. It's just 1 of my numerous reasons to CTB.... Life on life's terms..

I hope things can change for the better, if possible. Take care of yourself , you're worth it. - ♥

CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
So I was playing a online game with my cousin that had vc. We met a dude on there and we were talking for a while before they started to exclude me. After I finally left (I waited on them for like 10 or 15 minutes but they forgot about me) they kept playing for another 2 hours. After that she just texts me saying "sorry if you felt excluded we didn't mean to". But you did. You dropped me like a hot potato the second you got something better. "But I tried to get you back but you didn't want to" after you've been ignoring me for 8 or so minutes???? Should I just come back going "omg thanks for including me again 🥹🥹🥹". Ik I did it in the past once but I never did it again and you just decided to repeat my mistake? You could even bother texting me after I left. "He is sorry too" it doesn't make it undone but thanks ig. Maybe I'm a little bit of a hypocrite (or a lot) but still.

I can't even sh to relieve these emotions bc my mom is keeping a close eye on me. Everything and everyone sucks and I don't want to talk to anyone. Seething and punching the wall while aggressively sobbing.
Don't ever blame yourself for being 'over sensitive'. Being super sensitive is a great gift, if only society could see it's true value.

Reactions: SenseOfLoss