• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

awaitingdeath

Jun 12, 2024
Received my divorce notice today and it destroyed me. Divorce may be a nothing burger in most cultures but personally I feel so doomed. I am more determined to commit CTB than I ever was. I am ready to even go through with hanging. I am planning to do it before July 19 which is the date of my court appearance for divorce.

I am willing to offer good money for anyone who can shoot me or decapitate me. If anyone knows how to reach out to professional executioners please let me know. Please šŸ™!! I can travel to the executioners country. Meawhile, I am pinging random para military personnel in my country on facebook and checking if they can kill me for money. So far three of them declined. I am gonna pursue that hard. This shit needs to end fast

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Unknown21 and derpyderpins
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Accentuate the Positive
Sep 19, 2023
Damn. Whether or not it's a nothingburger socially doesn't change that fact that it hurts to have happen. Now is not the time to make a snap choice though. I know it's hard, but try to be as good to yourself as possible right now, even if you're in a bad state.

Reactions: DeIetedUser4739