• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

pinkroses444

Oct 9, 2022
Hi everyone. I think I'm ready to do it. I have absolutely no one who actually cares about me so there's really nothing holding me back anymore. I'm scared of a painful / agonizing death or worse a painful "dying" that doesn't result in death but instead organ damage other complications etc and I still alive. Please help me. What is a good method. I understand a little about sodium nitrite but is there anything else? I was thinking to jump off a bridge. There is one by a body of water near me and the bridge is very high, how far would the drop have to be into water for me to die on impact? Is that likely?

• Hugs
Reactions: sleeps, makethepainstop, jodes2 and 2 others
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
Well, the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco is 220 feet high from the water and the suicide success rate there is 96%

Reactions: pinkroses444
emgrl

emgrl

Mage
Aug 6, 2022
What worries me is that you wrote "I think I'm ready to do it". I'm not denying your pain, I'm just concerned that you'll do something rash, and things will end up worse for you.

It sounds like you don't have an actual method yet, and that doesn't usually end well.

If you need someone to talk to, I'm here for you.

Reactions: doesitreallymatter, pinkroses444 and HerculePoirot
Outandproud

Outandproud

Don’t send pm without asking first
Oct 17, 2021
You should consider that it may not kill you the impact, that it just leaves you injured and confused and youll die by drowning

Reactions: makethepainstop, outrider567 and S like suicide
TydalWave

TydalWave

Brutally Self-Aware
Sep 20, 2022
When I was considering jumping, I planned on the grand canyon. Nobody survives slipping/falling there, and seemed like a beautiful place to exit.

I respect anyone who has the bravery to go through with this method.

Reactions: Finding Sirius, makethepainstop, pinkroses444 and 3 others
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
I'd fear hitting water at any height, it's asking to suffer at the bottom

P

pinkroses444

Oct 9, 2022
My method of choice : buy a one way ticket to San Francisco, and jump off Golden Gate
My method of choice : buy a one way ticket to San Francisco, and jump off Golden Gate
Would anyone want to do it with me

Reactions: Outandproud
P

pinkroses444

Oct 9, 2022
You should consider that it may not kill you the impact, that it just leaves you injured and confused and youll die by drowning
I do consider that & that does scare me however Golden Gate specifically has a very high mortality

Reactions: Outandproud
emgrl

emgrl

Mage
Aug 6, 2022
I do consider that & that does scare me however Golden Gate specifically has a very high mortality
I don't know how easy it is to jump off of, though. I feel like it is a highly secured area, for this very reason. Wishing you peace ♡

P

pinkroses444

Oct 9, 2022
I don't know how easy it is to jump off of, though. I feel like it is a highly secured area, for this very reason. Wishing you peace ♡
Thank you <3 I'll figure something out

Reactions: counting-out-time
counting-out-time

counting-out-time

Just “hanging around”
Oct 10, 2022
Don't think I'd be able to jump as SI kicks in at last minute. My method is the night night way. There is a mega thread on this if you want to read the posts. Suppose everyone has their own way on here but takes time to find the right one. As a community we are all here to answer any questions you might have.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Jumping sounds like a terrifying method to me but I envy those with the courage for it. I wish you freedom from this cruel existence.

Reactions: locked*n*loaded
counting-out-time

counting-out-time

Just “hanging around”
Oct 10, 2022
Can I ask where your from? I'm in the uk and getting SN or N? here is so difficult! Seems easier to become a vet nurse and get the N from the medical room

Reactions: doesitreallymatter
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
Hi everyone. I think I'm ready to do it. I have absolutely no one who actually cares about me so there's really nothing holding me back anymore. I'm scared of a painful / agonizing death or worse a painful "dying" that doesn't result in death but instead organ damage other complications etc and I still alive. Please help me. What is a good method. I understand a little about sodium nitrite but is there anything else? I was thinking to jump off a bridge. There is one by a body of water near me and the bridge is very high, how far would the drop have to be into water for me to die on impact? Is that likely?
Only you can know what is right for you. That being said you might want to take some time and look around here. There are some methods discussed here that might be easier than doing a dive with two summersaults and a twist into a pool of awaiting hungry sharks. Much love to you.

P

pinkroses444

Oct 9, 2022
Can I ask where your from? I'm in the uk and getting SN or N? here is so difficult! Seems easier to become a vet nurse and get the N from the medical room
USA i'm not sure how easy it is to get your hands on

P

pinkroses444

Oct 9, 2022
Really really hard - it's easier to rob a bank in my opinion 😝
How frustrating is that! It seems like there is a lot of trust in the SN method if only it were easier to obtain

Reactions: GrumpyFrog
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
CO works well if it's done right. You need to learn yourself of the method well, and plan. Exit bag, or mask, with N2 is good, too.

Outandproud

Outandproud

Don’t send pm without asking first
Oct 17, 2021
Whatever you dicede iM really sorry that life was so hard On you and wish you mostly Good luck and love.. ❤️Hope i could take everyone (and mine) pain away