• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

AcidicTearsOfDeath

Oct 19, 2019
I am ready I think it's time but I am a little scared because I am alone. I have some music playing but it's not really helping. Does anyone know what else I can do?

• Hugs
Reactions: n0505 and SuicidalSymphonies
SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

I think I'll take a dirt nap.
Oct 13, 2019
Tell me about yourself. Just some basics. Let me listen to you. Do you have anything for stress or anxiety?

Reactions: n0505
Dazedandconfused32

Dazedandconfused32

She was the worlds biggest mistake
Jun 16, 2019
You're not alone friend. What are you listening to? Anything good? Try and ease your mind a bit. Don't focus on things and overthink it.

• Love
Reactions: SuicidalSymphonies
A

AcidicTearsOfDeath

Oct 19, 2019
Tell me about yourself. Just some basics. Let me listen to you. Do you have anything for stress or anxiety?

This is going to sound so stupid but I really love nature and animals but I am allergic to grass, trees and pollen. I just want to be surrounded by it all the time and at night I love to watch the stars. Just lay there and watch it, it's really comforting. I don't really have much else to say I think I am a plain Jane, to be honest I just feel like a speckle of dust. I use to have this thing where I always though I was part of something big like the universe has this huge plan for me that I couldn't even comprehend and now I feel nothing, like nothing, as if my existence meanings nothing and makes no difference to anything whether I am here or not.

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul, Enigma and SuicidalSymphonies
A

AshyGames97

Nov 3, 2019
I am ready I think it's time but I am a little scared because I am alone. I have some music playing but it's not really helping. Does anyone know what else I can do?

You aren't alone friend. Talk to us about what you're listening to, what you're thinking and how you're feeling. We're all here for you. We wish peace for you.

A

AcidicTearsOfDeath

Oct 19, 2019
You're not alone friend. What are you listening to? Anything good? Try and ease your mind a bit. Don't focus on things and overthink it.
Thank you
my music is all over the place currently I know- Big Sean ft Jhene Aiko

Reactions: Dazedandconfused32
A

AshyGames97

Nov 3, 2019
This is going to sound so stupid but I really love nature and animals but I am allergic to grass, trees and pollen. I just want to be surrounded by it all the time and at night I love to watch the stars. Just lay there and watch it, it's really comforting. I don't really have much else to say I think I am a plain Jane, to be honest I just feel like a speckle of dust. I use to have this thing where I always though I was part of something big like the universe has this huge plan for me that I couldn't even comprehend and now I feel nothing, like nothing, as if my existence meanings nothing and makes no difference to anything whether I am here or not.

I use to have the same thoughts. That I was this big part in the universe. Then that dream left me, so I held on to being somebody to someone instead. And now that dream has left me as well. Now I have nothing. I hope you catch that bus, the one that we're all hoping to catch. And I hope it brings you peace.

• Aww..
Reactions: Enigma
Dazedandconfused32

Dazedandconfused32

She was the worlds biggest mistake
Jun 16, 2019
Your description of looking up at the stars at night sounded so beautiful. And you matter, we all do. Whether we think so or not there is a purpose in some way or another. You've touched me just by your lovely description and you sound like such a nice person. There's nothing wasted there, truly. I don't think any of us realize how we have affect on each other and how significant that is. Please know your existence isn't meaningless to me.

Reactions: overandout
A

AcidicTearsOfDeath

Oct 19, 2019
You aren't alone friend. Talk to us about what you're listening to, what you're thinking and how you're feeling. We're all here for you. We wish peace for you.

I can't stop thinking about what my mom said, I can hear her voice on repeat how killing yourself is such a selfish thing and I wonder who's going to find me. I wante to call 911 before I do it but going to hang myself so I need sufficient amount of time and I can't do that.

A

AshyGames97

Nov 3, 2019
I can't stop thinking about what my mom said, I can hear her voice on repeat how killing yourself is such a selfish thing and I wonder who's going to find me. I wante to call 911 before I do it but going to hang myself so I need sufficient amount of time and I can't do that.

I used to also think suicide is selfish. But now I don't think so. You're taking the choice into your own hands, it's brave.

By all means, call 911 if you feel the need to. Whether to help you, or to find you. You can always give a vague description of where you are if you think you need time.

SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

I think I'll take a dirt nap.
Oct 13, 2019

Even a speckle of dust makes a difference in this world. Have you ever seen dust float in the light that shines through your window? I have. And it's beautiful.

You are essential and important even if you don't think you are. Hang tight and only go when you really know the time is right.. Always here to talk. x I wish you love, light and peace.

• Love
Reactions: AcidicTearsOfDeath
A

AcidicTearsOfDeath

Oct 19, 2019
I use to have the same thoughts. That I was this big part in the universe. Then that dream left me, so I held on to being somebody to someone instead. And now that dream has left me as well. Now I have nothing. I hope you catch that bus, the one that we're all hoping to catch. And I hope it brings you peace.
That's pretty much how I feel, It kinda sucks since being on here I have realized the people part of this community are people who really don't deserve to feel like that. I have come across some of the nicest people on here, seems really unfair. I know life isn't meant to be but still
Your description of looking up at the stars at night sounded so beautiful. And you matter, we all do. Whether we think so or not there is a purpose in some way or another. You've touched me just by your lovely description and you sound like such a nice person. There's nothing wasted there, truly. I don't think any of us realize how we have affect on each other and how significant that is. Please know your existence isn't meaningless to me.
Thank you so much for that I needed to read that
Thank you everyone, i know it sounds clique saying it but I mean it :heart: made me feel better

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Blue Moon, Soul, SuicidalSymphonies and 1 other person