sometimes.sometimes

sometimes.sometimes

Student
Jun 4, 2023
Every single time I try to put myself out there to make friends, they are either so rude to me or just stop talking to me once I get their number. I just went onto a website designed to make friends. I met this one guy, followed him on Discord, and he was so rude. I stopped talking to him because of that and a couple of other factors. I just want a friend around my area who I can go to the mall, walk around the park with, go to the library with, etc. I feel so lonely. It is days like these when I remember why I am independent and why I seclude myself. It is because people in my town just don't like me.

I try and try and try, but nothing ever works out. Whenever I let my guard down, like a couple of minutes ago to that guy, I get hurt. Why do I still let that happen?

I need to realize that I don't get hurt when I am alone, so I need to stop being dependent. The more I become dependent, the more I want to CTB.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: exhaustedali, Lucilius, Sannti and 3 others
A

ares0027

Apr 11, 2023
That has nothing to do with you. People are just plain assholes. A lot of them are egotistical, selfish bastards, a lot of them are "protecting" themselves like you. I dont think i will be around that much but if you need someone to talk to, chat with, play some stuff over the internet, do some silly stuff over internet, i am here for about 2 more days :)

Dont blame yourself for others' behaviour. It is not you or your fault. Fuck them. Live YOUR live the way YOU want. Not the way they demand!

sometimes.sometimes

sometimes.sometimes

Student
Jun 4, 2023
That has nothing to do with you. People are just plain assholes. A lot of them are egotistical, selfish bastards, a lot of them are "protecting" themselves like you. I dont think i will be around that much but if you need someone to talk to, chat with, play some stuff over the internet, do some silly stuff over internet, i am here for about 2 more days :)

Dont blame yourself for others' behaviour. It is not you or your fault. Fuck them. Live YOUR live the way YOU want. Not the way they demand!
Thank you

• Hugs
Reactions: ares0027
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
People are becoming more rude these days, if your of age, you could go to a bar, I heard it's a good way to meet people, just depends on the bar tho. I know the feeling

Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
Sometimes meeting people online can lead to some of the best experiences but also the worst.

Especially discord for some reason 🤬🤬🤬

Im sorry you've had these shotty experiences its not you, some people juat enjoy being assholes to others.

Rack.-

Rack.-

Trying to understand this world
Jun 11, 2023
Every single time I try to put myself out there to make friends, they are either so rude to me or just stop talking to me once I get their number. I just went onto a website designed to make friends. I met this one guy, followed him on Discord, and he was so rude. I stopped talking to him because of that and a couple of other factors. I just want a friend around my area who I can go to the mall, walk around the park with, go to the library with, etc. I feel so lonely. It is days like these when I remember why I am independent and why I seclude myself. It is because people in my town just don't like me.

I try and try and try, but nothing ever works out. Whenever I let my guard down, like a couple of minutes ago to that guy, I get hurt. Why do I still let that happen?

I need to realize that I don't get hurt when I am alone, so I need to stop being dependent. The more I become dependent, the more I want to CTB.
Hey... I'm sorry that happened you... I'm also going through the same loneliness, like I literally have nobody else to hang out with and whenever I start deeply thinking about it it hurts me...
I hope you are feeling better now ❤️
Has this happened to you more than one time?

90starve

90starve

i don’t know who i am
May 8, 2023
Every single time I try to put myself out there to make friends, they are either so rude to me or just stop talking to me once I get their number.
i also struggle with this same problem - i have tried to put myself out there, going out to bars + such - but i feel invisible every time. im always the one who's asked to watch the drinks, while everybody disappears to snort lines of C. they will make future plans with me, and then ignore my calls. it's these sorts of behaviours that remind me why i choose to stay secluded from people in general.

Reactions: Lucilius
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I just think that other people cannot be relied on in general, to me it's awful how in this world many humans are so cruel and just create unnecessary suffering. I would personally see it as being for the best to avoid people like that.

L

LonelyTurkey

Each day is more exhasuting than the last
Jul 6, 2023

I understand. I have had bad experiences making friends online too.