• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Mustkeyknow

Mustkeyknow

Experienced
Feb 8, 2020
This is all my fault. I'm not evil I'm just, stupid. I made so many mistakes, fried my brain with drug abuse, burned bridges with friends, ruined my career beyond salvation, no one will hire me.

Everyday I wake up and it's the same, I wish I could go back to sleep. My mom will be crushed but the pain is getting more and more intense with each passing day.

Seems like my CTB day is just around the corner. I hope I can succeed. Got my SN and my meto already. Wrote goodbye letters to everyone important. All I need is to pay some pending bills and that'll be all.

• Hugs
Reactions: Final Escape, Largeletters, TimeToBiteTheDust and 6 others
socrates

socrates

I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance.
Dec 3, 2019
Sounds like you've been through a lot. I'm sorry to hear you have experience such pain. Don't call your self stupid. It will only cause you more pain, and your not stupid anyway. Your right though your not evil either.

• Love
Reactions: Largeletters, highlyvolatile and Mustkeyknow
Mustkeyknow

Mustkeyknow

Experienced
Feb 8, 2020
Sounds like you've been through a lot. I'm sorry to hear you have experience such pain. Don't call your self stupid. It will only cause you more pain, and your not stupid anyway. Your right though your not evil either.
Thank you for your kind words but I am stupid, no shame in that. My brain is rotten at this point. It's ok though, Ive accepted my destiny.

Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
I know how you feel, done all the same shit. I wish it was fifteen years ago but it isn't. Worst thing is I'm not stupid at all, not enough to have done what I have and I'll never truly understand it, I just know it's cost me everything. Sat here with my girlfriend who I'm lucky to have but I feel like Nicolas Cage in The family man. That this isn't the life I was meant to have. There's a huge what if and I too feel like I'm in some kind of purgatory suffering for my sins. I can't even appreciate what's right in front of me

colcol

colcol

Feb 21, 2020
you are not alone

Reactions: highlyvolatile and a.n.kirillov
a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
Try not to blame yourself, it's a rigged game from the start. You managed to build a career , managed to make friends... Life will take all of it, from all of us sooner or later.

Reactions: highlyvolatile and Largeletters
Largeletters

Largeletters

Alone
Jan 21, 2020
I'm sorry for all you've been through. I understand, I go through the same routine with work 5 or 6 times a week. My day(s) off is the only day that's not a carbon copy of the last or the next. I wish you peace on your journey.