S

somniummalum

Student
Jul 3, 2020
I am good for nothing.

They last few years I pretty much wasted my life away for a videogame, in which I am at max mediocre at (if even that).

I stopped studying at uni, because I am just too mentally ill. Idk what to do anymore. All I know is I am filled with pain.

Everyday feels like a chore. I have 0 desire to live. I have 0 desire to do / accomplish anything.

Please, make it stop. I can't take it any longer.

SOMEONE HELP ME

• Aww..
Reactions: Élégie, OpheliasFlowers, hellispink and 2 others
27clubBRIAN

27clubBRIAN

im a mk ultra victim
Jul 27, 2022
Sounds like pure suffering wish I could help you . peace will find you

• Love
Reactions: OpheliasFlowers, Dead Meat, somniummalum and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand the feeling of being desperate to leave. Life does just seem like endless misery and suffering with no relief. I also want nothing to do with life, I prefer the sound of non existence where I don't have to endure this life anymore. If only dying is as easy as just wishing to be gone. I hope that you find freedom from your situation as none of us should ever have to suffer.

• Love
Reactions: OpheliasFlowers, hellispink, Dead Meat and 1 other person
hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
I feel the same way. I see not exit, no way out. It is so exhausting, I am with you. Hopefully we find a way out of this nightmare soon.

• Love
Reactions: OpheliasFlowers
S

Slimetae

Slimeent🎲
Apr 23, 2022
yea i can relate spent a couple years of my life playing a game also mostly for fun . i could not take it serious bc i was and still am going through a bunch of shit . also cant afford a pc which is basically needed to make any real money from the game. i still play time to time but lost interest . i hope shit improves for u tho