Tasdevil

Tasdevil

Student
Jan 20, 2020
I decided that I will CBT early June this year or sooner if I decide that I cannot wait that long I have a few more months to go. I will not act on a impulse feeling to CBT. I will have everything I need well before I plan to use them my SN will arrive in days the other needed things I will have them within a week. I am just over it now I really have tried to get help from professionals without success this is why I have made my mind up. I am a little bit scared but I am sure this is what I want. i can't stay to keep others happy while I suffer from terrible PTSD and depression and anxiety. this forum certainly so many great people here who show such kindness and compassion for others even though they also going through hard times of their own.

LMLN

LMLN

Paragon
Aug 10, 2019
I'm sorry it has come to this for you. I'm thinking I may go sometime this summer as well. In the meantime, we are all here to listen and talk if you need.
It's good that you are taking your time to plan and not act on impulse. We all need to be certain this is what we want, and taking time like you are doing is a good way to go about it. There's no rush with such a big decision! Peace and love to you ❤. Its dreadful to feel so dreadful in this life.

• Love
Reactions: darknight18 and Tasdevil