MsPotts

MsPotts

I want a dirt nap.
Jan 26, 2020
I find it exhausting. I have no desire to be here. Maybe then can prescribe new meds and my ex will love me again.

Ir maybe itll be something good to mix with alcohol. Or maybe itll help me ctb. Dont know.

Either way, I'd prefer not to be here for valentines day. Or the 7th really. Doesnt give me much time....

Do I go in with all honesty and my heart on my sleeve or do I lie my way through it like I always do.

I'm worried they'll keep me again.... fuck.

• Love
Reactions: Final Escape and xBrialesana
140 bpm

140 bpm

Glitching in reality
Jan 26, 2020
Valentine's Day it's just same day as other 364 days in a year. Like, Christmas, new year and all other red days in calendar. It's just a regular day. If you pointing this date as a border, just because our society choosed that number as a day of all loved ones and you feeling extremely lonely and miserable, you just following mass consciousness.
Did you choose method already ?

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
MsPotts

MsPotts

I want a dirt nap.
Jan 26, 2020
@less_mess yes I have 2 methods planned out.

I know Vday is a regular day but I'm so lonely. And I cant be here for that.

140 bpm

140 bpm

Glitching in reality
Jan 26, 2020
@less_mess yes I have 2 methods planned out.

I know Vday is a regular day but I'm so lonely. And I cant be here for that.
That's exactly what units all of us here. We are the loneliest souls, who coming to CTB, because it's only reasonable way for us...
I can't convince you is that finally your time or you should give it some more try.
It's your choice and understanding of situation. But if you need some private conversation, I can help. I know how it's important that at least someone listen to you.

MsPotts

MsPotts

I want a dirt nap.
Jan 26, 2020
How was your visit?

They wanted to keep me. But I pretty much threw a fit and they didnt send me off. They prescribed me lithium and some sleeping meds. I'll start it tomorrow. I still think I want to die though.

departing

departing

Enlightened
Jul 5, 2019
They wanted to keep me. But I pretty much threw a fit and they didnt send me off. They prescribed me lithium and some sleeping meds. I'll start it tomorrow. I still think I want to die though.

I'm glad they didn't keep you. You can always start the lithium and see how things go. If things improve, cool. It'll take just a few weeks to see whether it helps. If you still want to die, you've only lost a few weeks.

Reactions: faraway_beach
MsPotts

MsPotts

I want a dirt nap.
Jan 26, 2020
@departing that a really good way to look at things. Thank you.

Reactions: departing
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I find it exhausting. I have no desire to be here. Maybe then can prescribe new meds and my ex will love me again.

Ir maybe itll be something good to mix with alcohol. Or maybe itll help me ctb. Dont know.

Either way, I'd prefer not to be here for valentines day. Or the 7th really. Doesnt give me much time....

Do I go in with all honesty and my heart on my sleeve or do I lie my way through it like I always do.

I'm worried they'll keep me again.... fuck.
The meds will not help, psychiatry is not interested in fixing u. The only thing that might actually help is psychotherapy, and like dialectical behavior therapy. The meds might have a temporary effect but they don't actually solve problems in your life and that's the disappointing reality. They hook u on meds and then often people get sick of taking them and then there's withdrawal. In some cases the meds end up disabling u worse and then u end up on disability or homeless.

Reactions: TAW122
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
The meds will not help, psychiatry is not interested in fixing u. The only thing that might actually help is psychotherapy, and like dialectical behavior therapy. The meds might have a temporary effect but they don't actually solve problems in your life and that's the disappointing reality. They hook u on meds and then often people get sick of taking them and then there's withdrawal. In some cases the meds end up disabling u worse and then u end up on disability or homeless.
I concur with this, and while I am not on meds, I have known people IRL who were on meds and the effects aren't what I would like for myself. In fact, from my understanding is that meds may help with the symptoms and maybe make someone functional enough to do the things they want/need, but doesn't really solve the real problem. Also, all the side effects and consequences that follow, I'd rather just not rely on those. This isn't to knock on others who do, because if it helps them and they are ok with the possibly ramifications of taking such medications, then more power to them. However, it isn't for me and for myself, if I must rely on medicine just to be 'passably functional' and even then, not that much better, then I'm better off dead. Meds to me are really just a band-aid and doesn't really solve the problem or root cause, it's like a temporary solution for a chronic/permanent problem (just reworded the "permanent solution to temporary problem" statement).

Reactions: http-410 and Final Escape
Quinlor

Quinlor

The stranger
Feb 21, 2019
Well, I refused to take medicines and my mind it's still a hell... psychotherapy is OK I like of my therapist so naive about me.

Reactions: Final Escape