• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

imdone23

imdone23

Oct 15, 2019
Since I was about 12 I think I always had somewhat lost the will to live. At this point I feel like I don't have something to look forward to, so for the next 5 months (My birthday is 7/20) I am deciding to live it up before I CTB. What are some things I could do/add to my bucket list before then? I already plan on going skydiving. Anything that I could do for fun or to get my affairs in order. I'm glad to hear any responses :)

Reactions: TrashBean and valentine
valentine

valentine

Student
Apr 2, 2019
I think it's dependent on the person; do you have any specific hobbies or anything you enjoy doing? For me, I want to see my favorite band live before I die.

I hope you find peace when you decide to ctb ❤️

H

Hopeindeath!

Elementalist
Dec 7, 2019
You could go on a road trip and visit places you've wanted to see.

Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
If you're really sure that you'll exit five months from now, you have more freedom than you ever had in your life. Go up to strangers and ask for a date? No problem. Try cocaine? Why not? The only limit is your imagination.

• Love
Reactions: mesohappy, Notcutoutforlife, Escape_Reality and 1 other person