• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

V

Val12345

Oct 13, 2023
Is God waiting for me to punish? I don't want to spend an eternity in hell. Most religion says that suicide is a crime and you will go to hell. I am terrified of that thought

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Mirved46, Passersby, pawlessz and 3 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
That depends on your beliefs. But thinking about it logically?

In most religions god forgives everything and aside from that, a god that creates man kind to make them suffer so much that some of them have no other option but suicide to be relived from their suffering in this world, then god punish them in hell for escaping hell? Isn't that a sadistic god? I thought god is good and all-forgiving?

I'm not religious just logic thoughts.

Reactions: Rev346, Hollowman, fxndi and 6 others
K

kitbarks

Jun 13, 2023
There are so many things that condemn you to hell in all religions, in Christianity for example if god is not the priority in your life, you are already committing a sin. Then chances are even if you dont kill yourself, you will go to hell for some reason or another, but yeah i guess suicide is something you cannot repent, if you believe in a god that is.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and Praestat_Mori
D

Deleted member 65988

I'm not religious just logic thoughts.
I second this. Some of the thoughts OP is struggling is what I dealt with years ago when I still believed, I couldn't stomach the idea of ending up in Hell fire and brimstone but later realized that God's are beings specifically crafted by humans for their own purposes, be it meaning in life or how we are to be moral and cast judgment but the Christian God or any other of the thousands worshipped long before we ever walked this planet are demonstrably false.

The concept of Eternal punishment is gross and absolutely immoral for any being to be put through. I don't think any being of higher understanding should punish you for exercising your autonomy and it isn't a surprise that religions are against suicide because if they weren't then there would be no incentive for believers to live out their lives and attend religious services, they'd just cut straight to the end and get to where they believe they are going which is heaven since many believe theres an afterlife of pure happiness waiting for them, a life unimaginably better than this one ever could potentially be. After all, none of us asked to be born, live through life's hardships and get to a place where we'd rather not be here anymore, where was this God to give you hope and genuine reasons to not ctb by getting rid of your problems if he's so readily going to punish you forever once you take that final step.

It's just another form of control exerted by religions to keep you here and they've done a great job thanks to indoctrination.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE, user56765567 and Praestat_Mori
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
the only thing to fear is the universe and whatever condition it puts you into we don't know if death is the end for all time i hope it is but there could be a chance of being birthed again just like you was before you was born you didn't exist and thats what death is

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Gonnerr, P@in and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 65988

And to think, I've literally heard of people telling family and frineds grieving at funerals of a loved one who passed by suicide being told that their son, daughter, father, mother, brother, sister, uncle, aunt, cousin , best friend, grandfather or grandmother are in Hell. It's absolutely insensitive of people to so openly believe that the person who took their life, dealt with so much internal turmoil and pain is now in for an eternity of even more pain and suffering, if there is a God that does this then that's one sadistic and sick being.

If we can find compassion within ourselves here to understand why people ctb and not think they deserve eternal torment for ending their lives because we know what it's like to be in such a place then I'm sure if there even is a God capable of understanding the human experience and the terrors of it then they'll be completely understanding.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Rev346, Eternal🌈Rainbow and 2 others
DT2007

DT2007

reincarnation
Oct 9, 2023
Is God waiting for me to punish? I don't want to spend an eternity in hell. Most religion says that suicide is a crime and you will go to hell. I am terrified of that thought
I don't think so.i mean we are all humans that believe in somthing that has been taught to us over the years. But even in Christianity there are different views on that subject. And as it is a "Believe" You can believe in whatever you want and even change it. ❤️ I was brought up christian and i don't believe in heaven and hell.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
You've been deceived by religious lunatics because it NEVER states in the bible anywhere that suicide is a sin.
There is not one single statement anywhere in the bible that says you will go to hell for commiting suicide.
Also the concept of suicide as a sin wasn't introduced into Christianity until 6AD LONG AFTER THE BIBLE WAS WRITTEN.
The morons who invented this lie decided that suicide must be regarded as a sin because it is an act of murder ( self - murder ).
So therefore suicide as a sin is a man-made concept, and therefore false.
Also there is no hell because hell ( HELLE ) is an old english word meaning " underground " or " hidden " and not a place of eternal fire and torment.
The concept of hell comes from ghehenna where the israelites burned their children alive in sacrificial rituals.

• Informative
Reactions: BrainShower, Praestat_Mori, hermestrimegistus and 2 others
thewalkingdread

thewalkingdread

Life is a pointless, undeserved, unnecessary pain.
Oct 30, 2023
Is God waiting for me to punish?

No.

"God" is just like "Santa". But not nice... And for "adults".

God is like Santa, X-rated version. 🎅🎄😂

• Yay!
Reactions: BrainShower, Praestat_Mori, Rev346 and 2 others
P@in

P@in

Sep 9, 2023
check out my post

L

losing hope

Arcanist
Apr 27, 2022
This society doesn't punish vets or doctors for putting animals / people down, so why would God do so?

IN Islam, suicide is considered a sin, because Allah gives life so in theory he is the only one to take that a way. If that were true, that means an ALOT of doctors will be going to hell for "interfering with Allahs Plan" by saving people's lives. Heck even a Beachy Head Chaplian who save a life is going to hell according to that logic.

The way I see it lots of good people had to kill themselves in history like these guys;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Turing

So I think I would like to go where ever they have gone to.

W

Winterreise

I wanna be a baby and cry and be held forever
Jun 27, 2022
God is people. And people are scary. Especially when they think they are superior.

WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
This society doesn't punish vets or doctors for putting animals / people down, so why would God do so?

IN Islam, suicide is considered a sin, because Allah gives life so in theory he is the only one to take that a way. If that were true, that means an ALOT of doctors will be going to hell for "interfering with Allahs Plan" by saving people's lives. Heck even a Beachy Head Chaplian who save a life is going to hell according to that logic.

The way I see it lots of good people had to kill themselves in history like these guys;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Turing

So I think I would like to go where ever they have gone to.
Yeah, I agree.
Also, Islam is derived from the Abrahamic religion so its no surprise that suicide is viewed as a sin.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
R

Rev346

I’m here but will I still be next year?
Oct 23, 2023
And to think, I've literally heard of people telling family and frineds grieving at funerals of a loved one who passed by suicide being told that their son, daughter, father, mother, brother, sister, uncle, aunt, cousin , best friend, grandfather or grandmother are in Hell. It's absolutely insensitive of people to so openly believe that the person who took their life, dealt with so much internal turmoil and pain is now in for an eternity of even more pain and suffering, if there is a God that does this then that's one sadistic and sick being.

If we can find compassion within ourselves here to understand why people ctb and not think they deserve eternal torment for ending their lives because we know what it's like to be in such a place then I'm sure if there even is a God capable of understanding the human experience and the terrors of it then they'll be completely understanding.
I was at the funeral for a co-workers son that CTB. I was so pissed because the pastor was like "hopefully God will forgive and allow him to heaven." My coworker was crying her head off and the damn pastor just made her feel worse.

• Hugs
Ε. Η. R.

Ε. Η. R.

Experienced
Oct 5, 2023
Don't be afraid of "god". It is just an evil entity that people call god, nothing more.