guineapiglover8503

guineapiglover8503

Emily
Oct 7, 2024
Besides feeling alone, this is why I want to CTB. Everywhere I go online and in person, I stumble upon either transphobia or antisemitism and I'm tired of it. I've been called slurs from both of those groups and I've been called an animal. I've seen blood libel and I've seen people trying to hide their hate behind groups and ideas that I find valid and agree with (I agree with the ideas, not the people that hide behind them). It's so tiring defending my existence from these assholes.

I was never given the choice in being born Jewish and trans and I'm tired of being berated for being born this way. I'm proud to be part of those groups but I'm not proud of the hate I've received from people thinking those groups are wrong. I've had to leave friends because of this and they are 100% going in my note. They helped me go down the spiral I'm going down and I want them to know the suffering they caused. Robin and Birch, if you see this, fuck you from the bottom of my heart. If or rather when I attempt, you two will be the people who I blame the most.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: SomeBody123, sadfemboy:(, sorararara and 13 others
HereIGoAgain24

HereIGoAgain24

Sep 2, 2024
I understand and completely sympathize. I'm not trans or Jewish myself, but the sheer amount of vitriol I see towards people who are boggles the mind. They're not fucking choices, and they're not fucking harmful to anybody. Nobody gains anything from this discrimination except for the scumbag politicians who prey on it for brownie points.
Sending all my love and support.

• Love
Reactions: SomeBody123, BlackEyedDog, mi_ba_ and 2 others
guineapiglover8503

guineapiglover8503

Emily
Oct 7, 2024
I understand and completely sympathize. I'm not trans or Jewish myself, but the sheer amount of vitriol I see towards people who are boggles the mind. They're not fucking choices, and they're not fucking harmful to anybody. Nobody gains anything from this discrimination except for the scumbag politicians who prey on it for brownie points.
Sending all my love and support.
Thank you. I have felt betrayed by those close to me because of being a part of these groups and it just boils my blood that they think I am inferior in some way because of it. I hope that they learn some day how messed up they are and change but I also hope they get the punches in the face they deserve

Reactions: mi_ba_ and Ondine0000ff
LuneLooper

LuneLooper

Oct 14, 2024
Can't say I'm Jewish, but I am trans, and I fully get it. My parents (who I lived with during the summers when I'm not at uni) constantly misgender me, my father called himself a failure of a father because I am taking HRT, and I have to be very careful around everyone because I know that, despite my height, I'm an easy target. It's tiring living on the edge and in the deep end at the same time. I'm sorry you had such shit friends, and I wish you (found/will find) better people.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: a_tired_autist, suicidaltransgirl and BlackEyedDog
Ondine0000ff

Ondine0000ff

Water and Dirt
Aug 19, 2023
Besides feeling alone, this is why I want to CTB. Everywhere I go online and in person, I stumble upon either transphobia or antisemitism and I'm tired of it. I've been called slurs from both of those groups and I've been called an animal. I've seen blood libel and I've seen people trying to hide their hate behind groups and ideas that I find valid and agree with (I agree with the ideas, not the people that hide behind them). It's so tiring defending my existence from these assholes.

I was never given the choice in being born Jewish and trans and I'm tired of being berated for being born this way. I'm proud to be part of those groups but I'm not proud of the hate I've received from people thinking those groups are wrong. I've had to leave friends because of this and they are 100% going in my note. They helped me go down the spiral I'm going down and I want them to know the suffering they caused. Robin and Birch, if you see this, fuck you from the bottom of my heart. If or rather when I attempt, you two will be the people who I blame the most.
Birch 😭😭😭 who names their child birch 😭😭😭 But anyways, transgender black woman here, and yeah it's fucking rough for sure. The Craziest part is when you get discriminated by people from a minority???? Like make it make sense champ.

• Hugs
Reactions: a_tired_autist, SomeBody123, BlackEyedDog and 2 others
guineapiglover8503

guineapiglover8503

Emily
Oct 7, 2024
Birch 😭😭😭 who names their child birch 😭😭😭 But anyways, transgender black woman here, and yeah it's fucking rough for sure. The Craziest part is when you get discriminated by people from a minority???? Like make it make sense champ.
they chose the name birch 💀. having an enby discriminate against me for being jewish was not on my bingo card for this year
also getting discriminated against by other minorities has become so much more common for me recently and it is so confusing to me. I mean all bigotry is a bit confusing to me but that is the worst. Ive also received transphobia from some folks in the gay community which makes no sense to me at all

Last edited:
Reactions: a_tired_autist
Ondine0000ff

Ondine0000ff

Water and Dirt
Aug 19, 2023
they chose the name birch 💀. having an enby discriminate against me for being jewish was not on my bingo card for this year

also getting discriminated against by other minorities has become so much more common for me recently and it is so confusing to me. I mean all bigotry is a bit confusing to me but that is the worst. Ive also received transphobia from some folks in the gay community which makes no sense to me at all
BYYYYYE why are they being mean to you they are LITERALLY trans like non-binaires are under the trans umbrella or whatever.

And yeah I guess it just shows how much humans are dumb as hell like we're still apes fr. But anyways, Birch…. Fucking birch I'm so sorry but it will always be funny to me like bro is playing against their own team 💀💀💀

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: a_tired_autist and guineapiglover8503
Demian

Demian

Experienced
Mar 25, 2024
On the internet, unfortunately, most people are cruel. In real life, it's not necessarily like that. There are a lot of bad people, but there are also a lot of good people in real life. The important thing is to find a few friends, or maybe even one, who will last until the end.

I'm going to share a video of a guy who was very famous on the internet. In this video he suffers attacks from people in chat. After a while he killed himself. See how dangerous it is to allow comments on the internet to harm us.

guineapiglover8503

guineapiglover8503

Emily
Oct 7, 2024
BYYYYYE why are they being mean to you they are LITERALLY trans like non-binaires are under the trans umbrella or whatever.

And yeah I guess it just shows how much humans are dumb as hell like we're still apes fr. But anyways, Birch…. Fucking birch I'm so sorry but it will always be funny to me like bro is playing against their own team 💀💀💀
The friendly fire I've had is so crazy, it's almost funny (it kinda is)

Reactions: a_tired_autist and Ondine0000ff
daley

daley

Student
May 11, 2024
If you are tired of antisemitism, why not live in Israel ?
That won't solve the anti-trans issue, although if you stay out of
religious neighborhoods you should be fine.

guineapiglover8503

guineapiglover8503

Emily
Oct 7, 2024
If you are tired of antisemitism, why not live in Israel ?
That won't solve the anti-trans issue, although if you stay out of
religious neighborhoods you should be fine.
That genuinely is a great point. I was thinking of doing birthright trip in 3 years and will see how it is there. If I live in Tel Aviv, it is much more LGBTQ friendly. I just need to work on speaking and reading modern hebrew, I also don't want to leave my family and irls behind. I might try and stay in Israel for a bit when everything calms down and see what life there is like. I have met many israelis and they are all quite different but many of them are very nice and apolitical

daley

daley

Student
May 11, 2024
That genuinely is a great point. I was thinking of doing birthright trip in 3 years and will see how it is there. If I live in Tel Aviv, it is much more LGBTQ friendly. I just need to work on speaking and reading modern hebrew, I also don't want to leave my family and irls behind. I might try and stay in Israel for a bit when everything calms down and see what life there is like. I have met many israelis and they are all quite different but many of them are very nice and apolitical
That sounds like a good plan. You don't necessarily need to live in Tel Aviv, IMO. Any secular city would be pretty tolerant.
English is widely understood here, so that shouldn't be much of an issue.

Your experience of Israelis being apolitical may not be relevant if you come to Israel though. Israelis have plenty
of political arguments. Is it possible to be both nice AND political?

• Love
ineedtogetout

ineedtogetout

Aug 26, 2024
That sounds like a good plan. You don't necessarily need to live in Tel Aviv, IMO. Any secular city would be pretty tolerant.
English is widely understood here, so that shouldn't be much of an issue.

Your experience of Israelis being apolitical may not be relevant if you come to Israel though. Israelis have plenty
of political arguments. Is it possible to be both nice AND political?
היי

Tired_of_myself

Tired_of_myself

Jan 2, 2024
sorry for this, people are so cruel. I'm not Jewish, but I experienced a lot of transphobia, homophobia etc… this can destroy you. Everyday is a fuckin battle against all these mean people around you and some stiles it feels like you will always be wrong, no one will care about you and what you think… because cis people always have the truth in their hands. So cruel. And these guys who hurt you…. Fuck then. They are so empty and selfish

• Love
PI3.14

PI3.14

π
Oct 4, 2024
On the internet, unfortunately, most people are cruel. In real life, it's not necessarily like that. There are a lot of bad people, but there are also a lot of good people in real life. The important thing is to find a few friends, or maybe even one, who will last until the end.

I'm going to share a video of a guy who was very famous on the internet. In this video he suffers attacks from people in chat. After a while he killed himself. See how dangerous it is to allow comments on the internet to harm us.

I remember watching some videos of him with Dr k. Man it was so sad to watch. People are assholes towards atypical individuals who don't fit into society. I really liked his video titled "most unfair game". I still go watch it from time to time.

I think anyone who played MMORPGs will consider life to be similar in many ways to these games. However, life isn't just a P2W game. It's even worse than P2W. it's mainly based on luck and what you do with said luck. However, if you don't have luck then there isn't much you can do aside from coping...and coping doesn't equal happiness.

I never knew the man but rip Reckful.

G

ghost-shock

Oct 21, 2024

i really like ur profile pic

BeijaFlor

BeijaFlor

Dreamer
Oct 17, 2024

as a fellow trans, n someone who has been backstabed by so called "friends" in the past, i can whole heartedly understand n symphatize

i've been through, and still do, very similar experiences, however... i've also grown tired of caring so much aswell

just steping outside the house can be a challenge, facing peoples stares/reactions as i simply walk by, receiving mixed reactions ranging from smiles, compliments n greetings, to scorn, spits, verbal n sometimes even physical agression... every single time, it's... exhausting

and online, it gets worse ofc

yet somehow, nowadays i dont give much of a fuck about it, honestly... which is a... kind of a... sad feeling

bcoz it feels like my social sensitivities have been numbed down over time, as i've been emotionaly/psycologicly beaten to a pulp, robbed from these emotions

as i got used to all of this, for better or worse, as time went by i... dont really feel like i need to defend myself from anybody anymore, i just... ignore them.

not as a conscious act though, i just... dont care.

im tired of allowing their hatred n bigotry to affect me at all, i've come to realise that, it's truly a waste of time n effort n, more importantly, of my own sanity n well being

it doesnt matter if im still suicidal though, i'do just rather spend the time i've left making peace with my choices, rather than wasting my days in allowing them to mess up me even further

n this may sound cliche but, instead i, chose to focus more on myself, n those worthy of my attention, which granted arent many n are so hard to find but, i really dont need lots of friends anyways

also, those werent your friends, btw...obviously...

see, the weird thing is, the "right people" are out there, all over the place but, the problem is finding them, creating connections

one thing seems to be accurate though, if we dont try n reach out somehow, these bonds become so much harder to achieve...