• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

Blutsager

Experienced
Mar 11, 2020
Hello guys,

I am slowly taking the steps to prepare for what I think is my inevitable demise. I am in my country amid an already 15 day quarantine. And we have just received confirmation we are extending it for 15 more days. I live with my mom, with whom I have a great relationship. I still have a job, I work from home. So far... I guess I am fine.

But I feel this won't last. Horrible things lay ahead of me, and I am afraid of that suffering. So far, my only relief has been to remind myself I have SN on a drawer... two kilos of it. So far, hearing such great stories here, of how effective it is, and how rather peaceful it is, it puts me at ease...
But now... I am afraid... of it not being as effective. Or not being as peaceful. I wish so much I could source some N, and combine the two, and be extra safe, but sadly there is no chance I'll ever get N. Sourcing other medications even to supplement SN is almost impossible too, sadly, as I am under a full quarantine and not being from the US means I don't have the vast variety of pharmaceutical goods available. All I have, is my beloved SN.

Regardless, I thank you all for your help. Your support, and having this bag of SN at my disposal, which I bought thanks to you guys, has giving me some ease during this times. I wish you all best, and know you are all angels for the work you do here for those of us less fortunate in thinking of ending our lives.

Thank you.

Reactions: x-Ace-x
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
If/when the time comes, you'll decide which is scarier -- SN, or what you're trying to escape.

one4all

one4all

I'll put pennies on your eyes and it will go away.
Feb 3, 2020
not being from the US means I don't have the vast variety of pharmaceutical goods available.
Thank you.

Being in the US doesn't mean you going acquire certain meds so easily. Benzos and Meto require scripts to get. That's not so easy to get sometimes.

Busdriver

Busdriver

Mage
Feb 11, 2020
Bro, you can fix pain killers (paracetamol, ibuprofen), acid reducers (tums, milk of magnesia, maalox, mylanta, pepcid, tagamet) easily without prescription. Meto and propranolol by filling a short questionnaire of online pharmacies. Benzos are hardest, either doctor prescription or darknet.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993