O

ototot

Oct 29, 2020
I can't drive, I can't work, I can't have friends or relationships.

I don't know why people don't really like me and years of it has made me hate me back a bit.

I was going to write bigger post but I failed at that too. So it's just going to be this shitty stump.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: sleeps, y'ffre, rationaltake and 13 others
Ginnn

Ginnn

Student
Aug 20, 2022
Many people here are complete failures (including me), I hope you don't feel alone.

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: outatime_85, ReallyTired, VKVK and 2 others
P

przeciwwymiotne

Be rude to me at all times, I don't deserve kindne
Jun 27, 2022

I don't know why people don't really like me and years of it has made me hate me back a bit.

I was going to write bigger post but I failed at that too. So it's just going to be this shitty stump.
Are you me?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: outatime_85, VKVK and eternalflame
E

eternalflame

Experienced
Mar 30, 2022
Welcome in the club bro or sis.
Except i feel good for not starting a family with my mental problems.

• Love
Reactions: TigerFestival and HateMyPointlessLife
O

ototot

Oct 29, 2020
I can't even think any possible way to make my life better even if I could somehow do it.

• Aww..
Reactions: VKVK
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Maybe some people are just not meant for living. That's how I feel. I'm not meant for life in every single way, I really should have never existed at all.

• Aww..
Reactions: sleeps, TigerFestival, HateMyPointlessLife and 3 others
Fadeawaaaay

Fadeawaaaay

Visionary
Nov 12, 2021
I'm a total failure but took a long time to realize …. Gaslighted myself into thinking I wasn't …. Reality has a way of catching up…

• Love
Reactions: sleeps, VKVK and przeciwwymiotne
N

Nolife62

Aug 23, 2022
Many people here are complete failures (including me), I hope you don't feel alone.
NOBODY is a FAILURE, It's my opinion, in my 62+ yrs and an over the road trucker I've met all kinds of people. 100% of the people I've met had their own story. Some are limited by education, some by physical limitations, and some by emotional limitations, and then there's some with all the above and then there's those with PTSD due to, family, friends, war, and crime.
What they all had in common is they all tried to deal with their situations with the knowledge and abilities they had and without further knowledge they can't take it any further.
Most of those who feel like "failures" are those that "compare" their lives to others or try to meet other people's standards.
I tell them if they compared their lives to their standard and what they want, not other's, where do they stand, in life you are responsible for you so, take risk, be with the one you want too be with, work at the career you want, same goes for , school, trade, food etc.....
Now some people will feel like me. Living in pain, physical and emotional, and terminal illness, we've been to all the doctor's and been told there's nothing more we can do. I personally want to die with dignity and on my terms.
When I choose to die I believe Jesus Christ will be by my side giving me comfort.

The Bible tells us to trust in God and when it's our time to die God will be with us and comfort us. I believe wether we die of natural causes, a car accident, murder victim, illness or suicide it's on God's timing some time the way we die God uses it to educate, or get a message across to our love ones.

Sorry this is so long. And of course this is my opinion.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sepultura, Ginnn, Girl-shaped Wound and 1 other person
eliza23

eliza23

Aug 10, 2022
I'm a fucking failure for sure. I dont have a job nor any money, I can't help out when they really need it. No one needs me nor wants me and it sucks because ive come to completely hate myself but with my life ive learned how to shut off my emotions so i dont get affected by anything until i turn them back on which sucks to hell and i just can barley get out of bed my friends either left me cuz their damned parents or the one friend i had left got mad at me for pointing out how mad she was at herself and told me to just fucking leave and to basically never come back so now im wondering why the fuck im here why im fucking alive if im so useless and keep messing up and failing everyone.
Maybe some people are just not meant for living. That's how I feel. I'm not meant for life in every single way, I really should have never existed at all.
yeah i know i feel and i know the same i just wasnt meant for life i still dont know why the hell i stick around anymore either but i wont be for long.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: sleeps, HateMyPointlessLife, VKVK and 1 other person
A

anxious_depressive

I'm in despair
Dec 21, 2021

The same thing.😒

P

przeciwwymiotne

Be rude to me at all times, I don't deserve kindne
Jun 27, 2022
I'm a total failure but took a long time to realize …. Gaslighted myself into thinking I wasn't …. Reality has a way of catching up…
Are you me? You ARE me I swear to God, every post you comment on I don't have to comment because my words have already been said

• Yay!
K

Klophy

Lost...
Jun 28, 2022
Heavily relate. Scared of attempting, probably fail that as well.

I'm just here rotting away

• Aww..
Reactions: HateMyPointlessLife and VKVK
N

Nolife62

Aug 23, 2022
I'm a fucking failure for sure. I dont have a job nor any money, I can't help out when they really need it. No one needs me nor wants me and it sucks because ive come to completely hate myself but with my life ive learned how to shut off my emotions so i dont get affected by anything until i turn them back on which sucks to hell and i just can barley get out of bed my friends either left me cuz their damned parents or the one friend i had left got mad at me for pointing out how mad she was at herself and told me to just fucking leave and to basically never come back so now im wondering why the fuck im here why im fucking alive if im so useless and keep messing up and failing everyone.

yeah i know i feel and i know the same i just wasnt meant for life i still dont know why the hell i stick around anymore either but i wont be for long.
I can definitely relate to "no one needs me or wants me. My wife died 10+ yrs ago and my kids are grown and have their own lives. It truly sucks not to be needed or wanted. I don't look for companion ship any more because I don't want to bring my health situation into someone else's life. I watched my wife die and me not being able to do anything tore me apart and I don't want to put anyone else through it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Funeralprincess, notocarpediem and eliza23
eliza23

eliza23

Aug 10, 2022
I can definitely relate to "no one needs me or wants me. My wife died 10+ yrs ago and my kids are grown and have their own lives. It truly sucks not to be needed or wanted. I don't look for companion ship any more because I don't want to bring my health situation into someone else's life. I watched my wife die and me not being able to do anything tore me apart and I don't want to put anyone else through it.
Yeah I understand that. I am actually dying I'd just prefer to speed it up because I seem to be more of a problem and burden to everyone around me than an actual living breathing person. which sucks because I would describe myself as a loving and caring and very affectionate person but I also tend to get to attached to quickly because I believe every person has a good side. If they seem like a bad person there probably not, people just see them that way because they probably never truly gave them a chance after what they saw and thought they knew and thought they understood.
I understand that it's hard and no one wants to have someone else be concerned or worried about their health issues especially with what happened to you and your wife, but I think you shouldn't be hard on yourself that is if your are because you really seem like a nice person ya know. Also I want to say something else but I don't know how to word it because sometimes it may not seem like it but I do have real trouble expressing myself sometimes so if I'm honest I don't know what else to say because i'm not sure what words to use or how to word it I guess the words I can use right now is that I feel empty, hurt, left behind, I feel invisible and like I shouldn't be here or alive. Sorry if anything I say may be bad or good or offensive in any way.

Last edited:
N

Nolife62

Aug 23, 2022
Yeah I understand that. I am actually dying I'd just prefer to speed it up because I seem to be more of a problem and burden to everyone around me than an actual living breathing person. which sucks because I would describe myself as a loving and caring and very affectionate person but I also tend to get to attached to quickly because I believe every person has a good side. If they seem like a bad person there probably not, people just see them that way because they probably never truly gave them a chance after what they saw and thought they knew and thought they understood.

I understand that it's hard and no one wants to have someone else be concerned or worried about their health issues especially with what happened to you and your wife, but I think you shouldn't be hard on yourself that is if your are because you really seem like a nice person ya know. Also I want to say something else but I don't know how to word it because sometimes it may not seem like it but I do have real trouble expressing myself sometimes so if I'm honest I don't know what else to say because i'm not sure what words to use or how to word it I guess the words I can use right now is that I feel empty, hurt, left behind, I feel invisible and like I shouldn't be here or alive. Sorry if anything I say may be bad or good or offensive in any way.
First of all when you're talking about the way you feel don't worry about other people feelings or interpretation of your feelings, they're your feelings and you own them, if others get offended then they care more about their feelings than yours.

Second, I've always told my kids not to carry somebody else's cross, make up your own opinion of other people don't take somebody else's opinion of that person.

B

BittersweetSymphony

Dec 1, 2021
I know the feeling. Feel free to reach out if you ever want to talk.

y'ffre

y'ffre

My English could be bad :)
Aug 15, 2022

What hinders you?

M

mwl

Oct 13, 2022
I feel like a failure whatever I try to do I never seem to succeed. To be honest I'm just a waste of air and have no reason to live.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: sleeps and makethepainstop