• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

E

endofdays

Mar 7, 2022
I am in an intolerable position, I can no longer sleep at night and have no desire to go on as I am sick and cannot be cured so want to die as soon as possible. Any advice on quick and accessible methods gratefully received. I want ctb as soon as I can.

• Hugs
Reactions: nazuazuku, Sunny-Pia, NearlyIrrelevantCake and 1 other person
Sea Turtle

Sea Turtle

She/Her ✨ Achieving True Peace
Aug 12, 2020
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suicide-resource-compilation.3/

Reactions: Talvikki
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I think if I knew of a quick and accessible way to ctb, I would already be gone. All that I want is to peacefully pass away but yet I am trapped in this world because ctb is so difficult. I am sorry that you are suffering so much, I can imagine that it must be unbearable to be in that situation. Life is just so cruel and unfair and I wish we lived in a world where our right to die is respected. I wish you the best in whatever happens.

• Love
Reactions: generaltonight1709, Oblivion, Life is pointless and 1 other person
Al_stargate

Al_stargate

I was once a pretty angel
Mar 4, 2022
Welcome to the club! If you find this method let me know.

Reactions: Shinju
E

endofdays

Mar 7, 2022
Tried hanging myself but chickened out. Is partial hanging easier or self strangulation. Have read cases using cable ties, nearly successful with this method but couldn't tighten quite enough to ctb. Desperate so May have to try again maybe with tourniquet or night night but can see no results for this method-any better suggestions gratefully received as I'm going mad and have to leave this life behind as soon as.

• Hugs
Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake
E

endofdays

Mar 7, 2022
Can't face another day urgently need to cbt. Anyone get night night to work? It sounds as though it should work but that it is tricky to master. If anyone has played with this method any tips appreciated I cannot go on with life.

• Hugs
Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake
NearlyIrrelevantCake

NearlyIrrelevantCake

The Cake Is A Lie
Aug 12, 2021
Do you have a car? CO method is easy.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/carbon-monoxide-megathread.2053/unread

Reactions: ftwriley and Niirvana
Sunny-Pia

Sunny-Pia

Student
Jul 12, 2022
I am in an intolerable position, I can no longer sleep at night and have no desire to go on as I am sick and cannot be cured so want to die as soon as possible. Any advice on quick and accessible methods gratefully received. I want ctb as soon as I can.
N is your best bet. You should consider arranging it for a swift and painless getaway.

LocalMistake

LocalMistake

update: found the 'change username' option lmao
Nov 26, 2020
i'd assumed hanging would be quick?

Oblivion

Oblivion

Wizard
Aug 2, 2018
N is your best bet. You should consider arranging it for a swift and painless getaway.
He said quick and accessible
what is N, exactly?
Nembutal
Car CO is nasty and smells horrible, i can't even handle the smell outside a car letting CO out, how am i supposed to tolerate it all in a closed space

W

wellherewego_

Mar 21, 2023
Do you know where to even get N as of recent? If yes, please let us know a reliable source!

Reactions: Sunny-Pia