N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I had one as a teenager. I had inter alia houndreds of pokemon figures in very good quality and I sold them way under price. After my first mania/psychosis I had the strong urge sell almost all of my belongings. I torture myself way too frequently about these pokemon figures. But I had also some more anime figures.

It would be a small collection. I bought Goku black recently and an One Piece character. I import them from China for less than 15 Euros for both of them.
I consider to buy a Death Note figure but I don't find a a good one where the price quality ratio is good.

I think it is still better than to invest money in gacha games. My fear of poverty let me buy unnecessary stuff. I gonna die because of poverty I am so fucking scared.

I noticed that I like stuff at my home that gives me a good feeling just by looking at it. I realized that since I bought me Lil Peep posters.

What about you?

Reactions: katagiri83, Spreadingmywings, GuessWhosBack and 1 other person
berko

berko

Aug 19, 2024
Sounds like a lot of fun to start a collection! I recommend checking out https://www.suruga-ya.com/en
Almost every week they have an international free shipping campaign (no minimum!) and the prices are not bad. I'm a fan of JJK and have found some pretty fun figures and keychains there. Haven't personally searched for death note but it might be worth checking out :) Good luck on your collection!

• Love
Reactions: Spreadingmywings and noname223
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
If it makes you feel better, then do it.
Not all purchases have to be economically sound.
Of course, everything within reason.

When I was younger, I collected football cards.
I spent some money on it.
It gave me a lot of joy.
It was relatively popular and during breaks at school, my friends and I would "trade" cards.

Collecting is really cool.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Don't do it bro, not as long as you want women to still like you according to this graph I saw on Twitter:

• Yay!
  • Informative
Reactions: noname223, Rocinante and katagiri83