• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

miserable_existance

I don't know
Dec 17, 2021
i am a 30 year old guy from I_ndia had been jobless most of my life , mental illness runs in my family on mothers side as well as fathers side , i am poor . . i dont have the courage to end my l_ife my conventional means like jumping from top of a building ,train even h_anging . i have been searching for p_ainless methods all my life .. discovered the p_eacefull pill and ex_it international only as recently as 5 years before . got the p_irated version of the book from some ill_Egal websites . i can never in my life afford the price they ask for their material .

i tried c_Arbon 0 by burning c_harcoal , it didnt work out (dont know what went wrong ) bought N_itrogen cylinder and tried to go ahead with it and i coughed and burning sensation was felt all over my face and eyes . as the last final step i was starting to build deb_reather on the guide made by Trailer TRASH , There have been posts that say that it has failiure rates . i dont know i felt that it could work for me .dont know a gut feeling . bought sod_A L_ime 5 kgs , counter l_ung and all the things . but when i put more research in to it there have been cases in which so_Da lime dust has caused lung burn and face burns even in patients at hospital with excessive dust in the system , if proper filtration isnt used

i donot want to end up more worse than from where i started

i really dont know what to try next ,, can i have a friend or friend_S from In_dia if are here are desperate to d_ie as me , my last plan is to vis_it n_epal and go on high altitude mountains and ctb myself naturally in the tallest peaks of there , it doesnt look practical hyp_oxic death

i dont know what i want . if i could find someone who is a s desperate me and willing to be with me we can plan on something together ... i am a poor guy with absolute no achievements in life . the forums i read the people here are far far superior than me in ever aspect

i have extreme inferirority complexes .. i am using underscores before key words is to not get indexed by g_oogle as i studies computer science 10 years before have minimula knowledge about computer systems . never could complete the course

this is the only place in years where i found that i found my group of people or place that i belong

i am partially drunk and desperate . if my post doesnt meet forum rules please delete it and not ban me ... i only have this place to come

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: myopybyproxy, Dead Meat, Sunset Limited and 4 others
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
You know google is CIA

So you're smarter than most !

Reactions: miserable_existance, Talvikki and fox_wannabe
fox_wannabe

fox_wannabe

Enlightened
Jul 7, 2021
Idk, going to Nepal to jump sounds like terrible way to die.
Sorry that you go through all of this.

Reactions: miserable_existance
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry you are suffering so much, it sounds like you have been through a lot. I know it can be unbearable when you are desperate. I wish you the best in whatever happens.

• Hugs
Reactions: miserable_existance