FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly do and it's because they were able to find peace from all the suffering on their own terms, I see suicide as the best way to die and I envy those who managed to succeed despite suicide really not being straightforward at all.

The only fortunate ones are those no longer trapped in this futile and cruel existence and I admire those who managed to free themselves as now they are eternally not existing. They are at peace instead and I will always see true peace as being preferable to having the ability to suffer in this hellish world, only nothingness is perfection.

Existence was something that only caused harm in the first place, it was always very meaningless and unnecessary, I see existence as something best avoided and forgotten about, for me the only beauty lies in death, there is so much beauty in the absence of all suffering, it sounds so peaceful to permanently not exist.

• Hugs
Reactions: SuicideAwaits, i would like to, cscott and 9 others
Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
Personally, i consider them as heroes.

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I certainly do and it's because they were able to find peace from all the suffering on their own terms, I see suicide as the best way to die and I envy those who managed to succeed despite suicide really not being straightforward at all.

The only fortunate ones are those no longer trapped in this futile and cruel existence and I admire those who managed to free themselves as now they are eternally not existing. They are at peace instead and I will always see true peace as being preferable to having the ability to suffer in this hellish world, only nothingness is perfection.

Existence was something that only caused harm in the first place, it was always very meaningless and unnecessary, I see existence as something best avoided and forgotten about, for me the only beauty lies in death, there is so much beauty in the absence of all suffering, it sounds so peaceful to permanently not exist.
Same. I hate to say this, but I'm jealous as well. I'm jealous that they got to leave this world while I'm trapped in this miserable existence, forced to live on. I wish I had the courage to attempt, but I'm too scared of the risk of failure and permanent damage.

Reactions: SuicideAwaits, i would like to and _apathetic