Crushed_Innocence

Crushed_Innocence

Hungry Ghost
Oct 16, 2019
Greetings SS Fam,

I realized I was moving slower than I'd wanted, in executing the items on my "final to do list" that would make my plan of self-deliverance complete. I have moved past religious indoctrination of afterlife fears, I truly have nothing worth continuing to live in a perpetual state of emotional agony, why then..... Sadness? My desire is to be happy as fuck, clicking my heels together in mid air to exit this train-wreck of an exsistence on planet earth. I realized it was MOURNING...... The sadness isn't so much about having to leave...But mourning that life that I wanted so bad and never got to experince. There isn't enough hope, optimism or emotional energy to keep me alive to "try one more time" --- Thoughts like "... maybe my dream is just right around the corner and if I kill myself now I'll miss it..." What was my dream? To find a partner to share my life with. To be a supportive, kind, passionate, lover and companion to my best freind and soul mate. Nothing else in this life mattered to me for reason of my traumatic childhood and life but anyway.... I realized that the final blow, right at the end, for it to seem like I had my chance and to have it evaporate---- I felt like I was soooo close. There was a fleeting surge of the will to "level-up" and give the game one last spin. I'm running on fumes. I've been wading this ocean of despair and my muscles have simply given out--- And so I mourn..... I mourn all the cuddles, dancing, passionate sex, laughing like kids watching silly videos till 4am, celebrating milestones like anniversaries, birthdays, holidays..... Becoming a better person from being loyal and patient with ones life-partner, allowing the struggles to enhance where strengths and weaknesses compliment one another...... I loved to cook, organize, entertain guests, craft........ Ready to be devoted... In 40 years..... All I got was rejection, rejection, rejection..... used and disposed of without a second thought. I know that I am in the catagory of "undesireables" in my culture. And I'm sick of it. There is nowhere on this planet I can go to feel like I'm not at the bottom of somebody's caste, totem-pole, or league.... Nope. Fuck that. I mourn ever getting proposed to on the beach, I mourn I'll never get flowers from a guy, I mourn I'll never get to feel like a prom queen, never feel valued or wanted or worth a gentlman's pursuit. I'm too messed up for it anyway. Now that this is out of the way...... I really hope nothing else will pop up that makes me feel like I need to spend more days in utter torment in this lockdown in absolute isolation. Sometime between May 22-June 5th. From todays post that is between 18-32 days.... Feels like forever.... I hope I complete this mourning and look forward with joy to fading to black......

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Journeytoletgo, Élégie, raindrops and 12 others
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Life has been unfair to you... Im sorry...

Whatever or wherever... I know there's a place for you here. But if you decide to leave go in peace.. :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Journeytoletgo, NotCordelia, Oyoy and 1 other person
SpareWheel

SpareWheel

I go on holidays by mistake
May 4, 2020
I'm sorry that you feel sad, strangely I feel a kind of relief knowing the end is nigh, like a weight has gone. Life is shit whichever side you're on though, I hope towards the end you start feeling a bit more at peace. I could have written a paragraph or two of your post as it sounds like we're alike in many ways, especially the love to cook part.

• Love
Reactions: Blackpoolbootz and Crushed_Innocence
InterstateFlowers

InterstateFlowers

Experienced
Apr 16, 2020
I'm sorry you're suffering like this. You're not alone, I feel like this too. I'm always crying because I want to do fun things too like have friends and feel generally loved. I wish my parents were there when I was little and hugged me more often. It hurts going outside and seeing children being happy with their parents, and I can't but think "I wish I had that too..". If my childhood self never felt so lonely, maybe I would never feel this way. Sometimes, I have to conjure the innocent face of my child hood self and apologize in tears for not feeling loved and having no friends.

I'm so sorry 6, 8, 10 year old me for failing you so hard. I really did try my best. When I was little, I dreamed of having friends that loved me, being in a romantic happy relationship, making my parents rich, living in a wonderful mansion, and all sorts of wonderful things. Now that I'm older, I have to look at my childhood self and mutter "I'm sorry.. I can't get you these things.." and it hurts so much. I'm so depressed and tired, I'm not looking forward to the day I'll hear my family's sobbing and screams from the afterlife. But I want to die so badly. I failed my past and my future.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Journeytoletgo, Élégie, crybaby and 6 others
Crushed_Innocence

Crushed_Innocence

Hungry Ghost
Oct 16, 2019
Life has been unfair to you... Im sorry...

Whatever or wherever... I know there's a place for you here. But if you decide to leave go in peace.. :heart:
Thank you... I truly appreciate it. I realize that I do have a place here on SS. But like many who pass thru here---- End up with a line thru thier name.... soon it will be me. But I am going to be on here till I go...
I'm sorry that you feel sad, strangely I feel a kind of relief knowing the end is nigh, like a weight has gone. Life is shit whichever side you're on though, I hope towards the end you start feeling a bit more at peace. I could have written a paragraph or two of your post as it sounds like we're alike in many ways, especially the love to cook part.

Thank you. I think this is just part f the process and yes, I am looking forward to that feeling of a weight lifted...... either way, I know I'm going to go...... It's just that there is always that nagging shadow of a hope.......... "maybe he will call.." I am ashamed to admit it, but I am that girl which is why I want to die........ But yes, no matter what I know objectively I need to GTFOH....... :)
I'm sorry you're suffering like this. You're not alone, I feel like this too. I'm always crying because I want to do fun things too like have friends and feel generally loved. I wish my parents were there when I was little and hugged me more often. It hurts going outside and seeing children being happy with their parents, and I can't but think "I wish I had that too..". If my childhood self never felt so lonely, maybe I would never feel this way. Sometimes, I have to conjure the innocent face of my child hood self and apologize in tears for not feeling loved and having no friends.

I'm so sorry 6, 8, 10 year old me for failing you so hard. I really did try my best. When I was little, I dreamed of having friends that loved me, being in a romantic happy relationship, making my parents rich, living in a wonderful mansion, and all sorts of wonderful things. Now that I'm older, I have to look at my childhood self and mutter "I'm sorry.. I can't get you these things.." and it hurts so much. I'm so depressed and tired, I'm not looking forward to the day I'll hear my family's sobbing and screams from the afterlife. But I want to die so badly. I failed my past and my future.
I hear you, sounds like you also have much to morn---- Life is really tough, it's a game of chance, luck, and it's a survival game of the fittest trampling the weak. I hear you on being tired. Without social connection, bonding and support I don't see how anyone can get thru this day after day....... year after year for decades...... I'm worn out.... I hope you find your path that will lead you to the relief and peace you seek.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Journeytoletgo, InterstateFlowers, Donk and 2 others
lululoo

lululoo

Mage
Dec 15, 2018
I hear you. Although physical illness is the biggest driver of my wish to die, a lack of romantic love has been the greatest sadness of my life and is the hardest unfulfilled wish to let go of. I was damaged from an early age and felt that need for romantic love to fix things. The tastes of it I have gotten have been the closest I have been to happy in my life. I'm sorry you haven't gotten it either.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Journeytoletgo, Élégie, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 4 others
Crushed_Innocence

Crushed_Innocence

Hungry Ghost
Oct 16, 2019
I hear you. Although physical illness is the biggest driver of my wish to die, a lack of romantic love has been the greatest sadness of my life and is the hardest unfulfilled wish to let go of. I was damaged from an early age and felt that need for romantic love to fix things. The tastes of it I have gotten have been the closest I have been to happy in my life. I'm sorry you haven't gotten it either.
Thank you for your condolences, same to you. I'm totally burned out on trying to figure out this life in such a damaged state and am looking forward to ending my life. I hope you find a solution that is satisfactory for you my dear......

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Journeytoletgo, lululoo and Blackpoolbootz
Blackpoolbootz

Blackpoolbootz

If it sounds too good to be true it usually is.
Apr 19, 2020
I'm sorry you feel that way. Know exactly how you feel. Set up in childhood with stories and fairytales and happy ever afters. Nothing prepears you for a life of loneliness and mental health challenges. I see people that are together and think how did they do it am I destined to be unhappy. As time goes on the illusion gets even more distant. :-(

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Journeytoletgo, Élégie, InterstateFlowers and 2 others