• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
In the anime Death Note if you write a name in the Death Note as a consequence you will never be able to join either heaven or hell.

This question leaves a lot of room for interpretations.

My imaginiation is: you only get that one true factual statement. When you join SaSu you will never be able to join heaven. However, there is no guarantee whether an heaven actually exists.

What is my answer to this question?: well if there was such a rule I assume suicide is considered a sin. Due to the fact I will probably kill myself eventually I am anyway exlcluded of heaven. But personally I doubt whether committing suicide is actually a sin. It does not seem logical. I was abused as a child and bullied why should an allmighty being punish me further for reaching my pain limit? And if it does it must be evil and if that's a fact I am fucked anyway. And I have doubts about free will.

Actually I wanted to leave room for your own interpretation of this question. This is simply my way of interpreting it.

Reactions: Forever Sleep
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Accentuate the Positive
Sep 19, 2023
I'd need more info. You say that heaven might still not be real. If it is real, what's the difference between it and hell? What are my odds that heaven exists? If it's just the world as it is now then I don't care because I don't believe in heaven and hell anymore.

Reactions: golta
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Well, I don't believe in heaven, so the choice is obvious.

But if heaven exists and I don't go to heaven when I die because I joined an internet forum, that means God is fucked up, so it's no loss that I didn't go to heaven.

The situation is clear and transparent.

Reactions: abchia, Artemisia and Hvergelmir
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I'd need more info. You say that heaven might still not be real. If it is real, what's the difference between it and hell? What are my odds that heaven exists? If it's just the world as it is now then I don't care because I don't believe in heaven and hell anymore.
It is up to you. For me this question is sort of a gamble. You only get this one statement. You will be unable to join heaven. But the rest is not determined. The rest remains unanswered. The odds are evaluated by your own beliefs. How sure are you? Do you want to play Russian roulette? Do we actually play Russian roulette by being on here if God dislikes suicides? yada yada It is our world.

The problem I see is who actually gives you this one true statement. And well let's say it is an account on this forum who asks this question as a hypothetical one.

derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Accentuate the Positive
Sep 19, 2023
It is up to you. For me this question is sort of a gamble. You only get this one statement. You will be unable to join heaven. But the rest is not determined. The rest remains unanswered. The odds are evaluated by your own belief. How sure are you? Do you want to play Russian roulette?

The problem I see is who actually gives you this one true statement. And well let's say it is an account on this forum who asks this question as a hypothetical one.
I mean, in that case we're basically where we are in the normal world. The hypo doesn't add anything other than adding to all religious texts that joining this site is a sin under its beliefs. I join, don't worry, and spam as always.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I don't believe in heaven or hell. If I didn't join SaSu I'd be probably dead already and I'd know whether there is heaven or hell or nothing.

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Mage
Apr 15, 2024
In the anime Death Note if you write a name in the Death Note as a consequence you will never be able to join either heaven or hell.

This question leaves a lot of room for interpretations.

My imaginiation is: you only get that one true factual statement. When you join SaSu you will never be able to join heaven. However, there is no guarantee whether an heaven actually exists.

What is my answer to this question?: well if there was such a rule I assume suicide is considered a sin. Due to the fact I will probably kill myself eventually I am anyway exlcluded of heaven. But personally I doubt whether committing suicide is actually a sin. It does not seem logical. I was abused as a child and bullied why should an allmighty being punish me further for reaching my pain limit? And if it does it must be evil and if that's a fact I am fucked anyway. And I have doubts about free will.

Actually I wanted to leave room for your own interpretation of this question. This is simply my way of interpreting it.
I believe in the Bible (old and new testament), but according to Christ and the New Testament, eternal life in "heaven" (actually, PHYSICAL resurrection (without pain and sorrow) on the NEW earth) is promised to all who simply believe/trust in Jesus (that He died for my sins, was buried and rose again the 3rd day). So since I believe this, I KNOW, that after I ctb with N or SN (even if it's sin), I will be dead and unconscious in the grave and forgiven until Jesus Christ's second coming, judgment and resurrection in the new earth. Since I am forgiven (by faith) I know I will rise again with a new body. Read Acts 16:31 and Ephesians 2:8-9.

That said, if I had been a catholic or something, who believes forgiveness is achieved by self-righteous works, then no: I would have rejected anything suicidal-related. But since I believe in forgiveness by faith alone, and don't see in the Bible anything against 'self-killing' (like Schopenhauer), I don't see a problem joining SaSu and having thoughts of ctb. In fact, I see myself as currently wasting precious ressources that could be given to poor kids who want to live instead.

RemainingDubious

RemainingDubious

All of these lies are not worth fighting for
Feb 18, 2024
Yes. i'd rather not be in the same location as a creator that made evil so they could appear "good"

It sounds like Satan was a scapegoat, who could only do what he was allowed to do.

Who created hell to send the rebellious Satan?

Would a "good" God create such a place?

From my limited perspective God sounds either foolish or an evil egomaniac.

The source is the problem for what they created and what they allow.

Reactions: Artemisia
golta

golta

Just wants more company
Apr 14, 2024
Im bisexual, gender not comforming and atheist. And I think that all religions I've heard about says that you have to respect your parents not matter anything. I hate my parents for good reasons .
And you are saying me Im not going to heaven because a forum?!??? If hell exist Im going there not Matter if I CTB or not. So I better at least do all the sins I please because they ending is going to be the same to me .