• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

notevenhere

notevenhere

Ghost Angel
Apr 27, 2023
For more details, I weight 38kg and I'm 152cm, about 5 feet tall. Have a history with already overdosing on benzos and booze but it doesn't really kill me, an OD to me feels more like a week long brain fog and permanent short term memory loss which makes me believe I have D.I.D.

Aside from that, I have disordered thoughts about my weight and with food and alcohol and the pills keeps me numb but it's giving me vertigo. I developed tolerance.

First attempt was with codeine, whiskey coke and benzos.

2nd attempt were 30 capsules of 2 mg tablets of benzos. The circle kind, brand name: Rivotril.

3rd attempt: alcohol and benzos once again, my mom never makes me leave the house. my stepdad scares me so I never leave the room. they're broke as fuck and I make money online just doing services. I'm unsure if I have to mix my stuff with anything.

What else do I have to buy? I'm too dumb to use the dark web. I have razor blades and lighters and stuff. My mom is strict and she checks my packages even if i pay for them with my own money. for context: I am also a NEET girl in my 20s in south east Asia.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
L

livinginhellnation

Nov 19, 2023
I don't think you can OD from Rivotril.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
LeperGnome

LeperGnome

Nov 14, 2023
Respiratory compromise is uncommon in isolated benzodiazepine ingestions, but if taken with coingestants such as ethanol or other drugs/medications, respiratory depression can be noted. It is important to note that most intentional ingestions of benzodiazepines do involve coingestants, the most common being ethanol, leading to substantial respiratory depression and airway compromise. The dose required to produce respiratory compromise is difficult to quantify and depends on multiple factors, including dosage, tolerance, weight, age, coingestants, and even genetics.

Maybe with enough alcohol you might succeed if you're not found.