dra1ncoreslwt

dra1ncoreslwt

tove 𓆩♡𓆪
Mar 22, 2023
well, this isn't quite an objective post, so I highly discourage this if you are aware of the consequences and overall, mature and sure of what you want, not really a ctb method, let alone a good one.

I kind of really want to vent about this specially since it's been coming back lowkey. I suffer from hashimoto's disease and need to medicate myself to live, literally. It's not super ideal or easy so please don't, wish for this? Like in a way of "oh you can die whenever then" it's just, more complex than that and also painful and just so depressing. But well, if I stopped medicating myself my body's systems would slowly crash, and just stop working, symptoms like hypothermia and fatigue show up. Its happened before a couple months ago, I had an extreme dis balance and my thyroid wasn't producing not even 20% of what I need to live. I skip my medicine sometimes and feel like shit, but it makes me think "why do I even take it?" I could slowly freeze into death… it'd take a while and I could risk developing thyroid cancer, I already have low risk cysts and I've been forgetting and skipping my medicine. If I'm not doing miserably enough it could get worse so I guess it's just scary, but I do fantasize about the thought of freezing in my bed peacefully. I'm extremely tolerant to cold, so I'm also careless when I get wet and I'm out, it feels kind of comforting.

• Hugs
Reactions: avaruus, Inthewind and Jealous Blackheart