• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

notmishi

notmishi

hello
May 11, 2023
hi everyone i just had a quick question, i don't have access to much but i do have 540mg of hydroxyzine. will this be enough to ctb? maybe if i drink it with alcohol? i'm not sure but i'm very desperate and i'll even accept a coma or being in the hospital. i'm not that educated on methods but i just really hope this is enough. i'm sorry if this is a dumb question

• Love
Reactions: Valky
Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
AHH NO. NONONO.

There are no stupid questions when it comes to ctb but this is reaaaallly a bad idea. The max dosage for one day is already at 100mg so 540mg is not really that much more.
Overdose is a terrible idea when it comes to hydroxyzine. It usually 'just' causes Pneumonia (not fun at all) and the risk for brain damage due to lack of oxygen is quite high.

Apparently only a few people die and those had severe heart problems already.

This really is a terrible idea. You'll probably just end up as a vegetable. Please don't try it.

Last edited:
Reactions: aticeret, secretsfromthecity and liljeep
Upvote 0
I

imdyinganyway5

Oct 2, 2023
hi everyone i just had a quick question, i don't have access to much but i do have 540mg of hydroxyzine. will this be enough to ctb? maybe if i drink it with alcohol? i'm not sure but i'm very desperate and i'll even accept a coma or being in the hospital. i'm not that educated on methods but i just really hope this is enough. i'm sorry if this is a dumb question
This is not dumb question I'm actually doing the same and I think it should do

Upvote 0