• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

pushinguppoppies

pushinguppoppies

your friendly neighborhood punk
Nov 26, 2018
How easy would it be to ctb with these? I'm 5'1", 120lbs, and female. I have more of the hydroxyzine than anything else, so that's what I'm leaning towards.

What would it be like? Painful? Long? I'm not getting much from Google.

W

WelcomingPain

Oct 21, 2019
I tried to ctb with Trazodone, and it was definitely not a fun experience. First few hours was not bad. Just some blurry vision, confusion, slurring my words, and everything sounding like I was underwater. Then my parents fucking took me to the hospital and I need fluids through an IV (that took doctors 5 tries to properly insert it) and the next day I was dehydrated, had a horrible migraine, and my leg was asleep for 3 days straight. I took about 2 grams that night (which can lead to respiratory arrest) so I'm guessing if you took double that (4 grams), you could probably ctb, but I found out it actually isn't too common with Trazodone alone. Maybe mix it with alcohol?

Reactions: Ἡγησίας
N

Notf1xable

Time is a drug. Too much of it kills you.-Terry P
Oct 19, 2019
Most medications either have antidotes that can be given to you, or won't react that strongly to ctb with. I wish I had taken a picture of it, but in our ER we had a list of different medications that were updated about every 3-6 months with antidotes and stuff like that. I would look through what's in resources and see what is something realistic and go from there. It's not fun to end up in an ER and then possibly held against your will. I myself have to stop myself sometimes because I want the pain to stop. And I need to be realistic about expectations of different methods.

pushinguppoppies

pushinguppoppies

Nov 26, 2018
I tried to ctb with Trazodone, and it was definitely not a fun experience. First few hours was not bad. Just some blurry vision, confusion, slurring my words, and everything sounding like I was underwater. Then my parents fucking took me to the hospital and I need fluids through an IV (that took doctors 5 tries to properly insert it) and the next day I was dehydrated, had a horrible migraine, and my leg was asleep for 3 days straight. I took about 2 grams that night (which can lead to respiratory arrest) so I'm guessing if you took double that (4 grams), you could probably ctb, but I found out it actually isn't too common with Trazodone alone. Maybe mix it with alcohol?

What was the rest of the experience like? I'm just trying to get a feel for it. Weighing my options. I have to go tonight

W

WelcomingPain

Oct 21, 2019
What was the rest of the experience like? I'm just trying to get a feel for it. Weighing my options. I have to go tonight
It didn't affect me for the first 30 minutes, but as soon as I hit that half hour mark, I got pretty dizzy and it felt quite nice actually. Something I'd probably compare it to would be nicotine. I didn't get sick or throw up or anything like that. Any noises I could hear kinda sounded like they were coming from behind a barrier, like I was underwater or something. after about an hour, I couldn't think straight, everything was very confusing to me, and I seemed to be unable to remember anything. At this point, my vision was incredibly blurry, but I still didn't necessarily feel sick. I started feeling tired and exhausted, and my heart rate was slowing down. My suggestion would be to take 4 grams (double my dose) and then just go to sleep. I could've gone to sleep (and I probably would have) if my parents hadn't taken me to the ER. I think it would be a peaceful way to go. The overall experience was a lot like extreme exhaustion. When I was finally able to lie on a bed, it was the most comfy I'd ever been. I passed out a few times and had no dreams or nightmares. It was just like a warm darkness. Would definitely recommend ctb with it, but I wouldn't recommend failing. If you survive, it'll fuck you up. If you plan to ctb with Trazodone, you gotta do it right or your whole body will be sore as fuck.

pushinguppoppies

pushinguppoppies

Nov 26, 2018
It didn't affect me for the first 30 minutes, but as soon as I hit that half hour mark, I got pretty dizzy and it felt quite nice actually. Something I'd probably compare it to would be nicotine. I didn't get sick or throw up or anything like that. Any noises I could hear kinda sounded like they were coming from behind a barrier, like I was underwater or something. after about an hour, I couldn't think straight, everything was very confusing to me, and I seemed to be unable to remember anything. At this point, my vision was incredibly blurry, but I still didn't necessarily feel sick. I started feeling tired and exhausted, and my heart rate was slowing down. My suggestion would be to take 4 grams (double my dose) and then just go to sleep. I could've gone to sleep (and I probably would have) if my parents hadn't taken me to the ER. I think it would be a peaceful way to go. The overall experience was a lot like extreme exhaustion. When I was finally able to lie on a bed, it was the most comfy I'd ever been. I passed out a few times and had no dreams or nightmares. It was just like a warm darkness. Would definitely recommend ctb with it, but I wouldn't recommend failing. If you survive, it'll fuck you up. If you plan to ctb with Trazodone, you gotta do it right or your whole body will be sore as fuck.

Do you have lasting effects from it? I don't plan to fail, but I do want to be aware that I might.
EDIT: I have around 4200mgs. At least 4000. Stopped counting round there. Thinking this is the way to do it

Last edited:
W

WelcomingPain

Oct 21, 2019
Do you have lasting effects from it? I don't plan to fail, but I do want to be aware that I might.
EDIT: I have around 4200mgs. At least 4000. Stopped counting round there. Thinking this is the way to do it
I'm not quite sure honestly. I believe 4000 is enough. It'll definitely be enough to cause respiratory arrest and knock you right out. As for dying, again I couldn't tell you. I think there was a case of a man who died from 4 grams. Just to be safe, I think you should mix it with a little bit of alcohol. And I didn't take that much, so I don't know if it will make you puke, but you should probably take antiemetics just in case if you have any.

pushinguppoppies

pushinguppoppies

Nov 26, 2018
I'm not quite sure honestly. I believe 4000 is enough. It'll definitely be enough to cause respiratory arrest and knock you right out. As for dying, again I couldn't tell you. I think there was a case of a man who died from 4 grams. Just to be safe, I think you should mix it with a little bit of alcohol. And I didn't take that much, so I don't know if it will make you puke, but you should probably take antiemetics just in case if you have any.
Thank you for the advice. I'm gonna see what I can scrounge up. Wish me luck. If you don't hear back, I crossed safely.

• Love
Reactions: WelcomingPain
W

WelcomingPain

Oct 21, 2019
Thank you for the advice. I'm gonna see what I can scrounge up. Wish me luck. If you don't hear back, I crossed safely.
Alright. Best of luck to you. I didn't know you too well, but I feel like we could've been good friends. I hope to meet you in your next life. And hey, feel free to keep talking to me after you've taken the meds. I wanna be here for you in your last moments and it will take time for the Trazodone to set in.

pushinguppoppies

pushinguppoppies

Nov 26, 2018
It didn't work. My parents caught me red-handed and I only got down about 200mgs. I'm back from the hospital now, though.

W

WelcomingPain

Oct 21, 2019
It didn't work. My parents caught me red-handed and I only got down about 200mgs. I'm back from the hospital now, though.
Damn, you're alive! 200 mg isn't that much though. What took you so long to come back? Did they put you in a psych ward or something?