• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

golfmavenice

golfmavenice

Experienced
Nov 13, 2021
- HYDROGEN SULFIDE GAS METHOD -

Note: Just like in any gas method, safety is essential for this method.
Feel free to pm me if you have any questions about this method. But please don't post pictures or any chemical sources here, thanks.

* What is Hydrogen Sulfide?

Hydrogen sulfide is a gas, it is colorless, corrosive, flammable and it is odourless in high concentrations. People have seen more than 500 cases of hydrogen sulphide suicide and with a high success rate. (%95 percent success rate)

* How it works?

It works by inhibiting cellular respiration, an act similar to hydrogen cyanide. So you suffocate on the cellular level. Hydrogen sulfide is 5 times more toxic than carbon monoxide.

* What you need?:

You need lime sulfur and hydrochloric acid. You can use other things such as iron sulfide, but I don't recommend you doing something like this unless you are good at chemistry.

* What are the possible symptoms someone can experience during Hydrogen Sulphide suicide?:

- Nausea
- Vomiting
- Cyanosis
- Chest pain
- Eye irritation
- Mucous membrane irritation (leading to paralysis of mucous membranes in a single breath and no longer smell it.)
- Throat and respiratory tract irritation(From prolonged exposure)
- Fast heart rate
- Excitement
- Headache
- Dizziness
- Loss of memory
- Blurred vision
- Sudden collapse or "knockdown"
- Respiratory paralysis
- Seizures and mood changes
- Shock
- Coma
- Death

You might see these symptoms in seconds. You may not even notice them due to shock. Because the gas is suffocating you on cellular level.

* Is hydrogen sulfide peaceful?

Depends. Hydrogen sulphide acts similar to hydrogen cyanide and it is powerful as hydrogen cyanide. Hydrogen sulphide can be peaceful as hydrogen cyanide if done correctly. A problem with hydrogen sulphide method is your eyes might feel like they throw up in a lava. This problem can be solved with wearing welding goggles. Some people are concerned about their throat and respiratory tract may burn before death, this is unlikely to happen in a breath and you need to be exposed to high levels of Hydrogen Sulfide from prolonged exposure for this to happen.

* How much of each chemical would produce a minimum lethal dose(in ppm)?

Mixing 120 mL of each chemical in a confined space like a car would produce 1,000 ppm hydrogen sulfide. Link: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/18516944/ There are more sources that say 1/2 cup of each chemical is lethal but because the sources are restricted, so I can't link them.

Note: more of the volume, faster it renders you unconscious. That's why 2 liters of each chemical is recommended in this method.

* Is Hydrogen Sulfide reliable?

Assuming you mixed the right chemicals in right purity, and in the right amount. If you did all of this correctly, it is %100 percent reliable. 2 liters of each chemical(lime sulfur and hydrochloric acid) is assumed enough. Sulfur concentration should be high enough to react with hydrochloric acid. It is not possible for you to be "saved" in this method because anyone mistakenly entering the room will be dead in a few breaths. Remember, don't let this happen and don't forget safety.
Just like in full suspension, after you press the button, there is no way you can save yourself.

* How to increase the safety of Hydrogen Sulfide?

Production of the hydrogen sulphide gas may stay up to 30 minutes. After 10 minutes there is going to be nearly 15,000 ppm of Hydrogen Sulphide on your confined place. (15 times the lethal amount). Potentiation of safety is assumed essential for this method. This potentiation can be achieved by sealing the doors or windows and putting visible warning signs around your chosen confined space. Taking it outside is the best way to do this.

* How to do it?:

After choosing your confined space, bring your chemicals and safety equipments in. Seal the doors or windows. Put your warning signs around your confined space. Wear your gloves, and welding goggles. Pour out the sulfur source in the first bucket. Pour out the hydrochloric acid in the second bucket. Add the sulfur into hydrochloric acid by pouring the content inside the first bucket to the second bucket. Breathe in the gas, or sit near the bucket.

Note: Mix the chemicals in buckets, so it would be faster and you would make sure enough of the hydrogen sulfide is produced in case you pass out. You only have maximum 10 seconds to leave the area. After that time passes, you will be dead (possibly immediate)

I don't have a lot of detailed information about this method since the japanese detailed information about this method is removed, but if you have anything to add to this method or change my possible mistakes, then you can write to the comments. And I can add it to the method.

Thanks.
golfmavenice

Attachments

• IMG_20220501_173343.jpg
    IMG_20220501_173343.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20220501_232441.jpg
    IMG_20220501_232441.jpg
    226.5 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and Huntfish34
ICU1

ICU1

Mar 30, 2022
Where would I get both the lime an acid from? Can i buy them without any problems? An can I buy them at a Walmart or home depot?

golfmavenice

golfmavenice

Experienced
Nov 13, 2021
Where would I get both the lime an acid from? Can i buy them without any problems? An can I buy them at a Walmart or home depot?
Both of them are easily available and unrestricted. You can use lime sulfur DIP usually sold in 8oz or 16oz versions and use 8x8oz bottles or 4x16oz bottles.

You can use %32 sulfuric acid of a car battery electrobath or...

Attachments

• IMG_20220419_145206.jpg
    IMG_20220419_145206.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
ICU1

ICU1

Mar 30, 2022
Both of them are easily available and unrestricted. You can use lime sulfur DIP usually sold in 8oz or 16oz versions and use 8x8oz bottles or 4x16oz bottles.

Thank you

Reactions: WanderingWater and golfmavenice
WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
What are the long term consequences if this fails?

golfmavenice

golfmavenice

Experienced
Nov 13, 2021
I don't know how someone can fail this method. It is not like carbon monoxide, since you collapse in a few breaths and die immediately. It is very unlikely for you to survive with this method.

After you take a few breaths, it doesn't matter if you get rescued or not because breathing is severely affected.

WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
I don't know how someone can fail this method. It is not like carbon monoxide, since you collapse in a few breaths and die immediately. It is very unlikely for you to survive with this method.

After you take a few breaths, it doesn't matter if you get rescued or not because breathing is severely affected.
But you did say it is 95% effective, so there is a slight chance.

golfmavenice

golfmavenice

Experienced
Nov 13, 2021
But you did say it is 95% effective, so there is a slight chance.
Unless you bring a person with gas mask near you to save you after you pass out, there is no chance for you to survive.
I have never seen someone running out of the room after mixing the chemicals just because it was a very painful experience. Someone doesn't need to tie themselves to chair for it to work. If you mixed the chemicals, it will result in a rapid and inevitable death.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: shrek34 and WorthlessTrash
NobodyKnowsMe

NobodyKnowsMe

Just biding my time
Dec 21, 2021

I think you only have to worry about long term consequences if you don't manage to produce at least 1000 ppm. Thus you need to have a pretty good idea of the 'volume' within the space that you do it. The linked article mentions a car that was estimated to have a volume of 3300L and the '120mL of each' is what would be needed to provide a ppm of 1000 in that volume of space.

If you don't get the ppm to the fatal level, the OSHA website says the following (source: https://www.osha.gov/hydrogen-sulfide/hazards):
What about longer term health effects? Some people who breathed in levels of hydrogen sulfide high enough to become unconscious continue to have headaches and poor attention span, memory, and motor function after waking up. Problems with the cardiovascular system have also been reported at exposures above permissible exposure limits.

Reactions: golfmavenice
golfmavenice

golfmavenice

Experienced
Nov 13, 2021
Note: I found the japanese info again.

Attachments

• IMG_20220502_120328.jpg
    IMG_20220502_120328.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20220502_120244.jpg
    IMG_20220502_120244.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20220502_120711.jpg
    IMG_20220502_120711.jpg
    190.6 KB · Views: 0
golfmavenice

golfmavenice

Experienced
Nov 13, 2021
If you don't have lime sulfur, don't worry. You can use sodium sulfide too. (Taken from japanese info)
Here is japanese people discussing H2S method. I am having trouble translating to be honest.
Edit: Website includes sexual content!! Dont enter if you aren't interested

Last edited:
golfmavenice

golfmavenice

Experienced
Nov 13, 2021
I would use 2 kg of sodium sulfide and 2 liters of hydrochloric acid.

(Sodium sulfide is sold in very large amounts for a cheap price in my country)

W

woknows

Experienced
Dec 12, 2020
Unless you bring a person with gas mask near you to save you after you pass out, there is no chance for you to survive.
I have never seen someone running out of the room after mixing the chemicals just because it was a very painful experience. Someone doesn't need to tie themselves to chair for it to work. If you mixed the chemicals, it will result in a rapid and inevitable death.

That does not mean that death is not very unpleasant.

C

corvoscuro

Feb 24, 2022
This is not a method you want to just "try it". There's no going back. If you don't breath it enough you risk horrible pain and permanent damage. If you really want to go through it there's no going back, use the highest concentration possible to speed up the process as best you can. Honestly all these methods where there's a wait time scare me to death. Guns seem much easier to me, unfortunately where I live it's not easy to get a hold of one.

NobodyKnowsMe

NobodyKnowsMe

Just biding my time
Dec 21, 2021
Guns seem much easier to me, unfortunately where I live it's not easy to get a hold of one.
Guns are pretty easy if you can get one and if you ensure that you don't just maime yourself. So messy though. I don't want folks to see the blood and gore. :ohhhh:

golfmavenice

golfmavenice

Experienced
Nov 13, 2021
Note: If you can't get lime sulfur. You can use sodium sulfide too.

What you need:
* Sodium sulfide(in high enough purity to react with acid)
* Hydrochloric acid
* Enough water to cover sodium sulfide.

What you need to do:
1) Pour out the sodium sulfide in the first bucket.
2) Add enough water to cover it.

Sodium sulfide reacts with water to produce sodium hydroxide and sodium hydrosulfide.
(Na2S + H2O = NaOH + NaHS)
3) After sodium sulfide is completely dissolved in water, there will be sodium hydrosulfide in your mixture. Now you need to add hydrochloric acid into your second bucket.
4) If you are sure each ingredient is ready, and you are ready to CTB, pour the first bucket(NaHS or sodium hydrosulfide) into the second bucket(hydrochloric acid)

Because the both ingredient is in liquid form, reaction goes much faster.

You will collapse in 10 seconds and die possibly immediate.

Reactions: Theman, pthnrdnojvsc and NobodyKnowsMe
M

M.i.245541

Mar 21, 2022

Does it have to be 32%? I found some household products that have around 10-12%

T

ToughLife

Oct 24, 2021
I tried partial hanging so many times but it didn't work, I passed out a couple times and then woke up.

I tried nitrogen/exit bag method but the gas had 0% moisture, my nose and throat were too dry after 30-45 seconds of inhaling the gas, I ripped off the bag due to SI.

I can't use any ingestion methods such as N or SN because I have motility and absorption problems with my small intestine, the drugs just don't get absorbed into the bloodstream effectively.

That leaves me not much choices, I wish I could get someone to inject N in my vein.

Now I am considering H2S, I am concerned that it is painful and it takes a few minutes to build up the gas. I am thinking to wear a half face respirator with a intake hose where the end of the hose hangs outside the car window (with the window open just enough for the hose to go through the opening) for the first 3-4 minutes, this allows me to breathe in fresh air from outside the window while the H2S is building up inside the car. After maybe 4 minutes when the concentration is high enough, I will take the hose back in, close the window and take off the respirator and start inhaling the H2S. This should take a short time to become unconscious and lessen the time to feel the pain and symptoms. What do you guys think?

I found the 1L bottle of lime sulphur containing 23% Calcium Polysulfide (CaS5?) and 4L bottle of muriatic acid with
COMMERCIAL GRADE 20º BAUME (31.45%). So how many bottles of lime sulphur should I mix with 4L of muriatic acid? Anyone good at chemistry?

Can I use swimming goggles instead?

Last edited:
NobodyKnowsMe

NobodyKnowsMe

Just biding my time
Dec 21, 2021
Now I am considering H2S, I am concerned that it is painful and it takes a few minutes to build up the gas.
From what I've read, if your amounts are enough for the space that you are dealing with, then it really only takes a few seconds (not minutes) from the time you mix them. Some have mentioned wearing goggles to protect your eyes and then it will all be over with too quickly for you to realize that your throat is in pain.

If you go that route, be sure to put up warning signs on the outside of the car so that nobody opens the doors without protection.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
Is this method safe for people who find you?

T

ToughLife

Oct 24, 2021
So how much of each chemicals should I use?
I will put up warning signs on the windows.

I don't understand why hydrogen cyanide can be produced?!

IMG 20220525 064158 IMG 20220525 063127 IMG 20220525 063103

Last edited:
B

Banshee

Student
Oct 25, 2021
This is not a method you want to just "try it". There's no going back. If you don't breath it enough you risk horrible pain and permanent damage. If you really want to go through it there's no going back, use the highest concentration possible to speed up the process as best you can. Honestly all these methods where there's a wait time scare me to death. Guns seem much easier to me, unfortunately where I live it's not easy to get a hold of one.
Is there no guns in your country?

NobodyKnowsMe

NobodyKnowsMe

Just biding my time
Dec 21, 2021
Not unless they are wearing protective gear. That is why anyone choosing this method needs to ensure that they put up signs warning people of the toxic chemicals.

S

sfabians

Student
Nov 7, 2021
This article discussed hydrogen sulfide

ab_

ab_

"I'd feel trapped if I couldn't CTB at any time."
Feb 15, 2019
The issue with this method is if you're doing it in an apartment the gas can leak across the building if you don't have a good enough seal.

UpandDownPrincess

UpandDownPrincess

Elementalist
Dec 31, 2019
Sorry I'm so late to this thread, but I've been away for the last month.

Don't do this.

You can survive, you can be scarred and damaged, and it is not nearly as simple as it seems.

It was originally popular in Japan using a product known as "bath salts" which was easily available there.

Do NOT increase the amounts of chemicals thinking you will increase the reaction rate. The reaction is violent and may splash, causing chemical burns that will make you wish you were dead - but you won't be.

First responders have been harmed. Someone who thinks they are saving a life may not take time to read signs. Also, the reaction produces water which will make signs placed inside your car smear and be harder to see through the glass.

If you're determined to do this, do not EVER do it in a building. People have been harmed by others' attempts to ctb with this method. Also important to know is that H2S is heavier than air, so it will leak out from the bottom of your car.

My experiences are well documented here on SS, so I won't bother repeating them here. Just know that it IS possible to survive, you can be damaged in ways you might not expect and the danger to others is real.

Again, please don't.

Reactions: Obliviate, Greenberg and WanderingWater
T

ToughLife

Oct 24, 2021
So H2S is a no go.

I am thinking to tie a mini humidifier (2" x 6")
to my head when doing the exit bag method so that my throat and nose will not get too dry, and hopefully I won't rip off the bag.

I found so many failures on inert gas / exit bag method, here are some examples:

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/304401823_Survivor_by_asphyxiation_due_to_helium_inhalation

https://synapse.koreamed.org/articles/1070323

https://www.e-kmj.org/m/journal/view.php?number=2235

www.koreascience.or.kr/article/JAKO201720136710574.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwjkqszWg4f4AhXymIQIHYwiDvM4ChAWegQIBhAB&usg=AOvVaw0Fnh9ijyms3o8YN5imWQ5o

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vi...rnet-is-telling-people-how-to-kill-themselves

It doesn't look like the exit bag method is so reliable.

Last edited:
U

untouchable305

Sep 15, 2022

Which is strongest concentration in store common ones ? Over 10% HCL for toilet bowl cleanser and pesticides ?